Arc 3: Adonis (8)

Enjoying myself  with some Yibo & Zhan ☺️☺️😍😍
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Edna felt that the atmosphere in the mansion is really strange. Somehow, there was a light feeling to it. She had walked around the building all day but she couldn't find the source. While she was in her own world, she accidentally bumped into Peyton.

"Oh, dear! Are you okay, darling?"

"Never the better, Edna. What has gotten you to look so troubled? You wouldn't want more wrinkles to appear on your face, do you?"

"Of course not! Alas, there's something on my mind lately. I can't quite grasp what it is."

"Seems like we share the same mindset. Is that why you were wondering around the mansion?"

"Yes! My husband, I need to know! I feel like I'm missing out on something important."

"Well, my dear wife, I don't know what else to tell you. Why don't you go find Aqua? He's probably very lonely without you accompanying him."

"That's right! I should go visit my cute little Aqua! I will see you later then, Peyton."

"Yes, yes. Have a great time, Edna."

"You too, honey."

Edna quickly speedwalked towards Aquarius's room. To her surprise, when she knocked, no one came to open the door for her, making her wonder if Aquarius was even in his room. Usually, she would hear shuffling in the room and a few seconds later, Aquarius would be at the door to greet her. She knocked a second time, but still no answer.

Where could the boy be? Could it be that he's still asleep at this time?

She had the master keys so she took it out and inserted one of them into the lock and opened the door, entering Aquarius's room. As expected, it was empty. Suddenly, she heard talking on one side of the room.

Huh? Maybe he didn't hear me knocking because he was taking a bath. Wait...talking?

Edna was curious and went towards the voice in the bathroom. The door was slightly opened, allowing her to take a little peek inside, though she knows she shouldn't. Her eyes widened when she saw another person that she didn't expect to see.

It was her bastard son! What is he up to now?!

A part of her wanted to barge in, yank Caspian by the ear, and pull him out of the room to teach him a lesson for messing with Aquarius. The other part told her to keep silence and stand there.

Her eyes landed on Aquarius's face and saw that he seems to be very happy. She maneuvered her eyes back to Caspian and also noticed that he looked happy as well. Seriously, what is going on?! She remained in place and listened to Caspian talking.

"Aqua, let's go out to the city today. You can pick whatever you want and I'll buy it for you."

Aquarius nodded and smiled, continuing to play with the water in the tub. Of course, he can't speak now because he knows that Edna is watching him, thanks to XiTong's warning. When there was a knocking out the door, he told Caspian to give him back his necklace since someone was out there.

Starting from the very day that he was discovered, not only does Caspian follow him around everywhere, he's now coming to his room more often then he does meet those women outside in the city. Well, at least he improved his relationship with his brother, letting Aquarius complete his first side task of this world.

"Hm. I'll get a towel to dry you up. Then we'll go."

True to his words, Caspian walked over to a drawer and pulled it open, taking out a white towel. He headed back to the tub and helped Aquarius get out of it. He quickly dried Aquarius's wet hair and let the boy dry his body himself. After he was done drying his hair, Caspian went to the wardrobe and picked out a new set of clothing for his cute little brother.

Goodness. If he had known to treasure his little Aqua more, he would find that it was the greatest feeling ever! Having someone to dote on that is. Once Aquarius changed into the clothes that Caspian handed to him, he looked super cute. (I'll leave that to your own imagination)

Caspian laughed and pinched the boy's puffy cheek. Aquarius, in turn, pouted and tried to remove his hand away from his cheek. Caspian laughed once more before guiding his brother out of the bathroom. Of course, we can't forget about Edna, who was hiding behind one of the curtains.

The two brothers left the room a few minutes later and Edna was finally able to come out of her hiding spot. She was still in a daze at her bratty son's sudden change of behavior, but she liked the development very much.

My, my. What am I going to do with those two from now on? Is Caspian going to take my little Aqua away with every chance he has? If that's the case, who am I going to have my little chat with now?! I wished for another child so they would stay and have a conversation with me, but somehow, the child was dragged away by the older child. How unfortunate.

Edna sighed to herself and exit the room to head back to her own. Maybe she can take this time to hang out with the ladies from the other houses?

Since Caspian is behaving quite well, I should go set him up with a girl! Having a daughter-in-law with me can cheer me up when I'm lonely! Yes! That will do!

Now with a goal in mind, she went and got dressed to visit her best friends. Some of them have beautiful daughters of their own and wished to marry them off to a good household. If they heard of the Caspian now, they definitely would marry their daughters to him as a wife.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: another short chapter but the arc will be longer! With me being sad 2 days ago, I'm all better now! It always take me and my parents one or two days to be happy again so thx for all the support you gave me 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️