Arc 2: Cai FengRui (11)

Meng Xie was made into a laughing stock by the people who watched the video of her and her mother making a scene at the cafe that day. She was infuriated and locked herself in her luxurious room for a few days before deciding to come out again.

She remembered when her FengRui said that he was going to marry that b*tch. She believed that she exceeded in everything, but how come every single time she wanted something really bad, Meng Xu would be in her way.

When they were little, her parents would treat them equally with love, but somehow, Meng Xie would always be a little behind, shadowed by her brother. She saw that he was far more beautiful than she was, but that was because he's an omega.

She would always think that omegas have the advantage of their beauty compared to alphas and betas. However, she thinks that they are only capable of using their looks to seduce others and crawl under strangers' beds for a living.

This belief led her to assume that Meng Xu would do the same as he is an omega. Sure he is beautiful, but she solely believes that she is the number one beauty in the world. Alphas also have wonderful and mouth-watering looks, but she stands on top of all of the female alphas.

She wondered how her brother met FengRui and how he was even pregnant with his child. She recalled that there was one time that she hired a group of disgusting men to find her brother and rape him. To make herself feel better, she would believe that the child belonged to one of the men that raped him, but to her disappointment, FengRui confirmed himself that it was his child.

Meng Xie really hated Meng Xu on a whole new level, deciding that if she would have the chance, she would kill him. Again, if the man of her dreams doesn't belong to her, then no one would be allowed to have him. She is really set on murdering Meng Xu, but she doesn't know how to yet.

Bullying was always a popular thing a person of higher status would do to a person of a lower status in this society, and Meng Xie has bullied Meng Xu in every way possible. Too bad that he is too innocent to even realize that it was his own sister that's indirectly causing him harm. She always had to be extra careful to not let him find out, but eventually, he found out anyways after being presented as an omega.

Once he was presented, the bullying got more worse and worse. At that point, Meng Xie didn't even bother concealing herself anymore and directly ridiculed him. It was hell for him, but he managed to live through everything.

Needless to say, it was because of her and her parents that Meng Xu left the house and lived on his own. Without them, he would never bump into FengRui, but she didn't know that.

She regretted not being able to get closer to FengRui earlier. If she had done so in the past, then she would definitely have captured his heart (but we all know it's impossible anyways). There's no going back, so she would have to face it and start approaching him now.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

'XiTong, it's been quite sometimes since Meng Xie caused a ruckus in the cafe. What's she up to this time?'

[She's planning to kill Host the next time she comes in contact with Host. Host needs to be super-duper careful this time! Host won't be able to die a natural death if she kills Host!]

'Don't think too much about it. I know how to defend myself.'

[Being extra careful is much better than not caring at all! Host still needs to ruin her career and slap her face!]

'Yes, yes. I still haven't slap her face yet. But I will soon enough. There's a TV program that she's going to participate with the crew that she recently filmed a movie with. FengRui is also participating as a special guest. Of course, there's no way that he's going to go without me. You get my point?'

[Host's going to slap her face live!]

'En. And I'm going to slap it so hard she's going to f*cking want to kill me on the spot.'

[Host is so smart!]

'Mn. Now got have a little fun somewhere else. I'm going to go have a little talk with my hubby~~~'

[Have fun, Host!]

With that being said, Meng Xu went to find FengRui. Cradling DuoXing in his arms, he walked around the mansion (they went back home) and saw the man he was looking for.

FengRui was focused on what was on the laptop that he didn't notice Meng Xu silently approaching him. Meng Xu took this chance to moved his head to the side of FengRui's face and kissed him on the cheek.

"Ah Feng, what got you so intrigued that you barely notice me coming in?"

"I was just looking at the video that people posted on Weibo."

"The conflict between me and my sister?"

"En. That one. What do you want to do about it?"

"You'll know when the time comes~"

"...Wife, you know that you don't seem as innocent as you look."

"Eh~~? I've always been like this. Don't tell me that you never knew this."

"Really. I never knew. You are such a mysterious person, but that's one of the things that I love about you."

"Ah Feng, I like what you said. For that, you get a reward!"

Meng Xu went in between FengRui's arms, which was no longer on the keyboard of the laptop, and sat on his lap. With one arm holding the sleeping DuoXing, he used his free hand and lifted up his husband's chin, giving him a steamy hot kiss that lasted for minutes.

FengRui enjoyed the kiss and stuck out his tongue, entering his wife's mouth. Wet kissing sounds filled the room and they continued to kiss one another until they felt DuoXing squirming in Meng Xu's arm.

"Wife, your lips are so delicious. I want to eat you whole now."

"You beast. We just did it last night and you're still craving more?"

"Please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Not now, but I promise you that you will get to this week."

"...fine..."

"Don't be too upset. You'll be so happy that you'll feel like you're in heaven."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Alright, I'll wait until next week. However, when next week comes, I won't let you off."

"You can do it with all your heart's desires."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: guess what's going to happen next week to Meng Xu~~~???