Arc 3: Adonis (5)

I found some amazing ZSWW pics & I just love them ♥️
Someone write a fic about this plz w/ bottom Yibo & top Zhan cuz we need more of these types of fic; there's too many of BJYX fics but not ZSWW & I love bottom Yibo more
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Caspian went home for the day with a big smile on his face. However, he knew that the smile would be wiped off his face once he sees his mother and father. The thing was, he also knew that the new kid had been following everyday outside and watching him from afar.

It was strange that today felt a little different from the days before. Usually, he would get a glimpse of the boy's shadow behind a building or some trees, and he would always know that someone was following him since he had this sixth sense.

He turned around expecting to see a familiar shadow, but it wasn't there. He wondered what happened but brushed it off quickly.

There's no way that kid is lost or anything.

As he stepped into the room, he was met with an angry, and at the same time, worried face.

"Brat! Have you seen Aqua!? He should be back by now, but he's not!"

"Woman, how should I know?! He was the one following me, so why should I care of his whereabouts?!"

"Go and find my dear Aqua this instant! Don't come home until you find him! Get out!"

"Old hag! What makes you think you can tell me what to do?! Find your son yourself!"

"As much as I want to, I can't! The queen has invited me to come have dinner with her and the other ladies. I can't not go or else I will offend the queen! Take this as an opportunity to get closer and know your little brother better, Caspian."

"...tsk!"

Caspian spun around and head out the door. He just had some fun and now he had to search for this stupid little brother that he refused to recognized.

On his way to find Aquarius, he walked passed a group of men talking loudly to each other. He happened to get a glimpse of what they were talking about:

"Have you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"The auction house is auctioning off a beauty."

"Is it a beauty woman with a huge chest?"

"Wait! I bet it's one with nice soft curves!"

"You all, shut up! Let me finish what I'm saying! I heard from another friend of mine that it's a boy!"

"A boy? What use is auctioning off a boy?"

"The boy is said to have the most beautiful face, the most lustful and soft body that anyone could die for!"

"Seriously? Then we should go over right away!"

The men quickly ran over to the auction house to see this beauty. Caspian was also interested in this said beauty, so he set aside his task of finding Aquarius for later after he meets the boy at the auction.

He let the men ran off first before following them after they're gone from sight. He knew where the auction house was so it's less suspicious-looking if he didn't directly follow them.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aquarius woke up on the cold surface and felt his head aching. He tried to move his hands, but something prevented him from doing it.

'XiTong! Where he f*ck am I?'

[Host got kidnapped a few hours ago...]

'How in the world did that happened? If someone tries to kidnap me, I would know and someone could have warn me.'

[XiTong's sorry! XiTong was out meeting with the higher ups. XiTong had to do something during that time span, so XiTong couldn't warn Host.]

'You know what? It's fine. Get the chains off me.'

[Sorry, Host, but Host needs to get out without XiTong's help.]

'Are you playing with me? This is definitely payback.'

[No, no, no, Host~ Host will know when the time comes. Have fun~!]

'Get back here! XiTong!'

[Nope! Toodaloo!]

F*cking system!

And so Aquarius continued to lay on the ground for what seems like eternity until there were sounds of footsteps approaching.

He stayed motionless and in came two men dressed in fancy black and red clothings with white masks. They look fishy. (reminder that he is one lol)

"Heh! Looks like the boy's awake. Should we knock him out again?"

"No. Let's keep him up. The crowd would get excited seeing such a beauty struggle in a cage."

"It's about time we get him on stage."

"Indeed. Tell the men to take the cage out."

One of the two men in fancy clothings called in a few buff men to get the big cage out on to the stage. The cage was already huge and heavy enough for them to carry out, but with Aquarius inside, it was no still no problem for them at all. He admired their strengths though.

He was carried inside the cage for some moments when he felt that he was set down. The buff men took a huge cloth and flung it over the cage, covering him from sight. The cage was behind the curtains, so when they opened them, the people participating in the auction would just see a cage draped over with a black cloth.

Of course, with his sight blocked, Aquarius did not know that Caspian was there staring at the cage and sitting in the VIP seat. Vice versa, Caspian also didn't know that the person he was supposed to be looking for is being auctioned right in front of him.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: had lots of homework so didn't post any so there's the chapter