Arc 2: Cai FengRui (7)

Have you guys listen to songs by Anthos? They are simply amazing!! The latest teaser for the new song is killing me 😍
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

It has been a few days since Meng Xu and DuoXing moved into FengRui's mansion. All the maids and butlers there can say that it was a really loving atmosphere in the whole mansion that they are literally suffering from it.

Some maids can't help but fangirl over the two, since they are fellow rotten women (hehehehe~~~~). Everyday so far was bright with the addition to the mansion.

The past guests that FengRui invited, or otherwise, Mr. and Mrs. Cai invited, were b*tches. Since their young master never had any romantic relationship with anyone, the Cai couple would always bring over candidates, mostly alphas and few omegas, to match up with FengRui. As expected, he would consistently reject them all.

This time, FengRui was the first to bring home somebody that he genuinely liked. The servants were happy to see that their young master finally has someone in his heart. Although the atmosphere was tolerable, they didn't mind to see the two being so affectionate with each other. On the other hand, they enjoyed taking care of the little young master. They inferred that the Cai couple would faint upon seeing the cute little bun.

Speaking of the devil, FengRui came down the stairs with his arm wrapped around Meng Xu's waist. It was undeniable that they were in love with each other that again caused the servants to go blind.

"Young Master, Young Master Meng, breakfast is ready."

"Ah, thank you, BiYu. Ah Xing is still sleeping. Can you send someone up to watch over him while we eat?"

"Of course, Young Master Meng. I will go and inform Xiao Mi."

"Thank you very much. Ah Feng, let's go eat. I'm hungry."

"But I'm hungry for you."

"Aiyo~ dont't say that in front of everyone. It's embarrassing."

"They heard nothing. Right?"

"We heard nothing." All the servants said, simultaneously.

"See?"

"Oh alright. There's no point in arguing, but you can't eat me. You just did yesterday. I can't keep up with you if we do it constantly, you beast."

"I don't mind."

"I mind. Now I want to eat."

"...Okay..."

"Good."

It was a very unusual sight at first, seeing the young master act this way in front of his mate. After seeing it for a few days, the servants were somewhat used to it. They wondered what the Cai couple would have to say about this.

Once they finished eating breakfast, Meng Xu asked BiYu to call Xiao Mi to bring DuoXing down. A few minutes later, Xiao Mi brought the little bun down and passed him over to Meng Xu's arms. Being in contact with Meng Xu, DuoXing giggled and swung his plump arms around excitedly. It is obvious that the bun adored his mother and vice versa.

FengRui, who was sitting next to Meng Xu, was staring at his son in envy. He wanted his mate to hug and cuddle with him too, so he inched closer to Meng Xu, wrapped his arms aroung him, and positioned his chin on Meng Xu's shoulder.

"Ah Xu, do you want to go somewhere today?"

"Um...let me think about it for a second."

"Okay."

While FengRui waited for Meng Xu to decide where they were going to go for the day, Meng Xu turned over and talked with XiTong.

[Host, Meng Xie is shopping at the XXX Mall. She's going with her mother, Meng LiAn.]