Arc 3: Adonis (18)

I'm back y'all~~~!!! Haven't updated for about 2-3 weeks or so, but starting next Saturday, June 13, I'll be updating more frequently since school's gonna end next week 😁😁😁
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Adonis!"

Adonis stopped in his track and turned around to face the owner of the voice. As expected, it belonged to Daphne, a person on Aquarius's blacklist. Naturally, he would hate her too. Before, he acted like he was interested in her to attract Aquarius's attention since he didn't find him when he transmigrated over. In short, he was just using her, but she wouldn't know that because she's delusional like the other female leads. Well, now that Aquarius is with him, he could drop the act.

"..."

Daphne, who was filled with happiness, didn't notice the cold eyes glaring at her. She felt a chill run down her spine for some reason, but perhaps it was just the wind. She waited for Adonis to greet her back as usual but got the silent treatment instead.

"Adonis, are you free today?"

"No. I'm tired. I need to head back to my room."

"Wait! Adonis! Please accompany me to the bay. I really want to go there with you today."

Adonis rolled his eyes in his mind. Daphne was getting on his nerves and he thought back to the times when he actually listened to her requests. God, if he could travel back in time and found another way to meet up with his wifey, he would've never want to pick up Daphne.

"Sorry, Daphne. I have no interest to go to the bay with you today. Like I said, I'm tired, so don't disturb me in my rest."

"T-then...let me give you a massage! Since you're tired, I'll help you ease your muscles!"

"No need. If you want to speak, speak tomorrow."

"...okay..."

Daphne had her head down, fidgeting with her fingers as Adonis walked away. She didn't understand why his temperament towards her changed, but she was absolutely sure that it had to be Aquarius's doing. Whatever witchcraft that he did on Adonis, it prevented her from getting close to him. Was it because he was jealous of her close relationship with Adonis before that made him cast some spell on Adonis so that he won't ever fall in love with her? If that was the case, she needs to break the spell!

Don't worry, my Adonis! I will save you from that witch! From then on, we can finally live happily together after we get married!

{That woman is crazy. You really should've thought of some other plan to get to YiWei. She's thinking that you've been caught in some kind of witchcraft.}

'I really should have. The regrets. But anyways, help me search up some cake recipes. YiWei wants a cake when he returns.'

{Yes, yes. Right away. Here you go with 100 recipes from 100 different worlds that you've been through. All number one cake recipes for each.}

'Narrow it done base on his preference. It has to be very sweet.'

{Sure thing.}

And then Adonis spent the rest of the day discussing with 01 which cake he would bake for Aquarius when he comes back. We also have a scheming b*tch named Daphne that is obsessed with trying to save Adonis from the so-called witchcraft.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

King Noctis sat on his throne in a bored posture with his chin rested on one of his hand. He was informed by Dimitri via telepathy that he had successfully brought back Aquarius without needing to do anything. While guiding the merman back to the dark kingdom to meet the dark king, Dimitri had notice some traits of Aquarius that he hadn't seen before when he met him during his banishment. As always, he would inform King Noctis everything he observed.

"Dimitri, you know, I never expected that weak little son of mine would actually dare go up to the human world. As strong as I am, I wouldn't even want to see those disgusting little humans. Any reason why he chose to emerge from the waters?"

"Answering to your highness, I'm not quite sure. I searched everywhere underwater, but I couldn't find a glimpse of him until I found the cave he resided in. His fish friend told me he left a letter telling them not to go look for him, so they didn't as they respect his choices. If he's not in the seas, then he must be on land. It seems that he could turn to a human due to a necklace he has, not his power. I do believe that he could turn into a human with the power he has, but he didn't seem to know about it yet."

Meanwhile...

'What did you say?! I had the power to turn into a human and back into a merman all along without this stupid necklace?! F*ck! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I could've save my points there, you ripped-off system!'

[Eek! XiTong didn't know either!]

'You newbie, inexperienced system!'

[XiTong was once a Villain System! XiTong is not a newbie nor inexperienced! It was also information that XiTong didn't know either! Host can't really put the blame on XiTong!]

'I could've save those points!'

Now back to King Noctis and Dimitri...

"Also, your highness, King Luminous's granddaughter, Princess Daphne appeared on land as a human as well. From the looks of it, the princess doesn't remember that Prince Aquarius was the one that helped her."

"Humph. Typical light mermaid. Once they gain something, they quickly forget the merit of their benefactor. Once I name Aquarius as the crown prince of the my dark kingdom, I shall teach him all the necessary things he needs to learn of dark and light magic. By then, he can go back and teach that little mermaid princess a lesson."

"Seems like your highness has taken a liking to the prince already. Hopefully he forgives your highness of your previous actions of banishing him."

"Ah, he will. We are connected by blood as he is my son. It is natural for him to forgive this father of his. It's not like I did anything wrong. Rules are rules. He interacted with a light mermaid and therefore has to be punished. Banishment is already a light punishment. I could've done worse."

"Luckily you haven't, your highness. It is a fortune to have the prince as part of the dark kingdom. Who knows what King Luminous would've done if he had his hands on Prince Aquarius."

"Indeed. Quickly bring Aquarius here. I'm bored to death."

"Just wait a little bit more, your highness. We are arriving soon."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: I've been thinking lately...anyone want a side story on FengRui's secretary, Xian BiYu from arc 2???

YES👍

NO👎

Maybe for the side story it would be Alpha x Alpha. I never stated his gender but since he's friends with FengRui I was thinking he could be alpha. How about it? Feel free to feed me some ideas~~ I'll try to incorporate it into the story!