Touya Todoroki Hates His Father

Mk so I've got a new chapter title theme. Now be prepared for me spamming updates because I'm bored out of my mind.

Dabi POV

shit. Shit. SHIT-

My vision thrums as I step back and away from the door. Endeavor stands still in his tracks, nobody else is with him then.

"Dabi," he says, crossing his arms and peering down at me.

"Hello Endeavor," I respond still backing away. Watching Hawks's limp form.

"I have to say I thought Hawks was smart with his success, but to have a villain at his beck and call, that's genius," My father laughs still watching me like he had all the time in the world.

"I'm not at his beck and call you bastard," My hands tingle as the blue flames stretch around them.

"Well then we can question you on your attack of a pro hero as well,"

"Who says your questioning anybody?"

"The hero commission, why do you think he brought you to his home, to have a nice lunch?" He laughs at his own joke while I just scowl.

Why the fuck did I trust him. I should have realized that this was going to happen one way or another.

I grab the windowsill and jiggle it open prepared to lunge out when I see a flash of white from the side of my vision.

I drop out of the way, backing still from the door and the rabbit hero standing in the room.

"Damn it," Miruko sighs, still bouncing on her heels as Endeavor watches me.

"Miruko," He says, and before I can turn back to face her a small blow dart has landed in my thigh.

Oh fuck.

I grab the blue feather tail and drop the dart on the ground. But my body almost instantly reacts to the chemical stinging my legs and I feel my lower half go numb.

My knees buckle, and I continue breathing trying to push myself away using just my upper arm strength. But my forearms wobble and I collapse.

"He's rather dumb for a villain,"

"I suppose your right, now you take care of the two of them I have business to attend to out of town."

Is the last thing I hear before the world goes black.
________________________________
Anielle POV

I knew Rei was due back today. Her visit with her children over and freedom again given. I took the time to clean the house and rummage through anything I could think of to make it appear homey.

I once again took care of the cats, before settling onto the couch. My phone was charging and it felt strange to be entirely alone.

It had only been one whole day. About 7 hours added onto that but I was sleeping. And I hadn't been panicking or worried about anything. Even when I had fainted, it hadn't left me in in a bad head space.

I heard the car pull in the driveway before my brain registered the noise. I leapt up and looked around once again. Making sure everything was in place. It was at that moment Rei stumbled through the door keys clutched in her hands.

"Hey kiddo," she says staring at me as I collected myself. Her white hair was loose and hung over her shoulders and her grey eyes solemn. As if all the life and joy had been drug away.

"Heyo," I respond waving awkwardly.

The woman laughs ever so slightly and settles herself on the couch, while I find my place beside her.

"So why don't you tell me about the fainting?"

Oh yeah, that.

"I'm fine Rei, I swear. I pushed myself to hard, like I said, and my body couldn't handle it," I try, hoping to reason with her disapproving stare.

"You really have no sense of self preservation do you?"

"I- well- I wouldn't go as far as to say that," I stutter awkwardly scratching my neck. Jeez this feels like Sex Ed, but with your grandma teaching it.

"You work in the underworld. Have a criminal record, but it's under an alias. We're poisoned with something that fucked up your quirk, and you wouldn't go as far as to say that?!" The woman didn't have to raise her voice to get her point across.

"Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put myself in harms way under your hospitality."

She, to my surprise, snorts and falls into a fit of laughter.

"It's been nice having the company kid, I just don't like worrying over my children. Shoto is a dumbass with the whole hero course, and I want to have words with Aizawa over the work they put them through. Fuyumi is pushing herself to hard. Natsuo just trying to keep it together is hard to watch," the woman sighs looking back to me and with hooded eyes.

"Your children?" I ask raising a brow.

"I care about you like I would one of them, Anielle," she responds.

I smile to myself. Gods, it's weird that anybody would think of me as their daughter.

"Shit-" Rei cuts out looking at her phone.

"What?" I ask stiffening.

"Get to your room now," she says standing up and pushing me along.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask sarcastically.

"Shush,"

She walks to the closet and pulls away the rug. She grabs a hole and pulls up a creaky board. Pointing down into what appeared to be a wine cellar.

I stumble forward, and hear the sound of raised voices as I slip onto the ladder.

She comes down just after me grabbing the board and the rug from just underneath it pulling the thing back over before slamming the door down and shutting us into darkness.

"Be quiet,"

I do just that. The sound of the front door swinging open is a clear as if we were their ourselves and I try to keep my breathing light as heavy steps make their way inside.

"This is my summer home, feel free to look around Endeavor,"

I tense at his name and Rei seems to stop breathing.

"Where is she?!" Another man's voice asks, one I recognize from TV broadcasts and the radio.

Number One Pro-Hero. Endeavor.