AUTHORS NOTE

Hi Everybody,

Feel free to skip this chapter and continue reading I just wanted to say a few things.

This isn't going to be my entire life story or nothing I just want to give some explanation and love to this book that in the process of writing it allowed me to cope with a lot of grief.

My parents split after a rather rough marriage and I started posting this story around the time that it happened.

My grandfather passed away not to much later. I was close with him growing up and I considered his home to be my second home, so losing him was a blow that I haven't even been able to wrap my head around in the year that has passed.

I feel like it's time for this story to come to a close. As I have to find some sense of closure from all the pain I put into it.

There will be most likely two chapters after this and then it will be completed after a long journey.

As mentioned plenty of times before, I will be doing revisions for spelling and grammatical error on the whole thing

I then have a short sequel planned (20,000 ish words) to wrap up the universe and the characters stories.

I'm looking for writing requests to do, because I've been inspired lately so if you have requests for any of the following fandoms (I'm a minor so no 18+) drop the ideas in the comments.

Fandoms: BNHA, Haikyuu, Genshin Impact, Bungou Stray Dogs, Miraculous Ladybug, Etc. (lots of popular anime's I can't name, some books/mangas, and plenty of other TV shows)

Goodnight my lovelies