The Destination

I glance around as he turns splaying his arms at the entrance of a run down bar. He leads me to a door, though there appears to be no door handle. His hand swipes where there might have been one and I hear him mutter: "Damn it Shigaraki,"
I laugh at him as he kicks open the door with his shoe. He looks over at me surprised and smiles. Inside it was a little bit cleaner, and I glanced around at the wood paneled interior. There was a bar along with a small television set. Suddenly, a girl screeches and throws herself through another doorway. I jump back in surprise, and Dabi catches me by my shoulders. I pull myself out from his hands as quickly as possible. He laughs to himself as I take in the young girl. She had blonde hair laying down her back.
"Dabi, you didn't tell me she was pretty,"
"I wasn't aware she was," he mutters in response, and I shoot a glare his way
"Liar," the blonde girl says and I notice her eyes are yellow as she looks over at him.
"I'm Toga, Himiko Toga," she says sticking out her hand.
I glance at Dabi and find him making himself at home. I turn back to Toga and shake her hand. She smiles at me and I notice her canines are longer than most.
"Dabi, I need you to fix my hair," she says turning away from me. I drop my hand. They acted like family, and I felt like a guest that was intruding.
"Make yourself at home, Shigaraki isn't here yet, and he's the one I wanted to introduce to you," Dabi calls over to me as Toga hands him some hair ties. He begins to twist her hair leaving two pieces framing her face. He settles her hair into two twin buns, and she smiles kissing him on the cheek. Toga then turns to me and raises an eyebrow.
"So are you two together or what?"
I jolt back at the question, being asked for the second time today. Dabi laughs in surprise before responding:
"No Toga, why would I be with a street rat like her?" I blink in surprise. He had never been openly hostile towards me, but this was just straight up nasty. I watch as he glances at me before exiting the room.
"Well he sounded head over heels for you last night," I glanced over at Toga to find her rolling her eyes as she gestured for me to take a seat at the bar. She pours herself something to drink and holds a glass out for me. I take it, and sniff it before taking a sip.
"Aren't you underage?" I ask, glancing over at her.
"I live with criminals, and you're worried about me being underage?" she responds.
I laugh, and nurse my drink waiting for somebody to come into the room. I hear Toga mutter something to herself as she pours herself more.
"Well aren't you something," another man's voice says from the doorway me and Dabi had come in. I glance over to find a man with grey hair and a hoodie standing there. Dabi pokes his head through the door he had left through before walking back in.
"Shigaraki, you're late," he mutters as he takes a seat on a chipped wooden chair.
"Whatever, Dabi," I turn to Toga as they bicker like an old married couple.
"They always like this?" I ask. She just nods before they turn to us.
"Well let's talk then," Shigaraki says sliding his hoodie off and settling down beside Dabi.

Word Count: 606

Oof this one is a bit longer I'm just kind of tired so yeah not the best updates. Next couple chapters should be better!
Until we meet again...

-S.O. Sullivan