"What did I just do?"

Oof It's been awhile. I started a new story and have been trying to figure out where I'm taking these two while dealing with some stuff at home. I hope you guys don't mind. I know they're are only couple people who have made it this far, but thank you!!! 💜💜💜

What did I just do?
I rip myself from the bed noticing the way Dabi had held me, and wince. Im still sore but I will have to manage. I stumble into what I assume is a desk. Quietly I lift the lid, and pull out a pen and paper:

I shouldn't have been here. I have the letter. This was a mistake.  I'm sorry.

Anielle

I drop the pen and grab my jacket which had been set on a kitchen chair. Sure enough the letter was still there. As well as my phone sitting beside it. I pick it up and glance at the message and mixed call notifications. Rileigh had blown up my phone. I reach the stairs before changing my mind. I slip over to the sink, which is conveniently placed next to a window, and turn it on. The water streams out, and I glide as stead stream of it to my feet. Then out the window making a small slide which I glide on using the water to keep myself steady. Eventually I drop down into the alley, and find my phone vibrating. I grab it and find Rileigh's contact name.

"Hey Ri,"
"Holy hells you scared me!" She yells through the phone and I wince.
"I mean I could see part of it, but nothing of importance!" She continues.
"Stop yelling please," I say and she gasps.
"Oh gods I'm sorry, I forgot."
"I know,"
"By the way you guys are kind of cute," I snort.
"Yeah well it was a mistake, this is no romance novel, the world is fucked up, Ri,"
"Also you're like a mile away so Im coming to get you right now,"
"What?"
"If I hit the roofs and make a b-line for you I will get there in like 10 minutes and Artemis already said that it was fine."

"Ok, be safe,"

"Oh I will mom no need to worry," Rileigh adds sarcastically before hanging up.

I settle down beside the side of the alley, and wait. There was no way I was making it home like this.

Total Word Count: 401

I know this is short af. I apologize, but 1) I want to write Dabi POV and I'm not sure what to do yet. 2) it's like 10 pm and a school night. And 3) I don't have my glasses on.