A Deal at Last

"Hurry up," Ryleigh called.

"Oh hush," I say washing the blood off my hands.

Of course you had to show up today, I say to myself. Periods were one of the many things I hated about being female.

I pulled on a hoodie, and walked out. I looked terrible. Bags under my eyes, worn jeans, and an old tshirt.

Artemis had set up the meeting for today, and if anybody said anything about how I looked they could count on me stabbing them. Perks of wearing baggy clothes included hiding knives.

Kyla sat on my bed. Ryleigh was pacing.

"This is my first formal meeting," she said staring at the ground, her foot tapping.

"Yeah and?" I respond.

"I have to make a good first impression!" She exclaims. Her hair was pulled into twin ponytails. She clad herself in leggings, combat boots and a leather jacket. Along with a pastel top that along with her hair through off the entire badass persona.

"Ok then," I sigh, as a knock sounds on the door.

Kyla is the closest so she answers it. Outside stands my last girlfriend.

"Artemis is ready for you all," Reese says.

"Ok," I say walking over, and shutting the door in her face.

Kyla gives me a pointed look, and I grab another knife from my dresser shoving it into a elastic carrier at my waist.

"Let's go," Ryleigh whines.

She rushes to the door throwing it open. Reese is leaning against the wall waiting.

"You're usually not the lazy type," She says looking at me.

"Yeah, at least I'm not the type to manipulate and then try to kill their girlfriend," I respond. Kyla pointedly coughs, suggesting I shut up.

We walk down the long halls. Ryleigh bouncing along. Kyla walking head held high, and her long braid's beads clinking together. I slouch along looking like I'm homeless with multiple knives pressing against my hips.

We're lead to an upstairs room. Light shines in from the front window as Artemis lays out something on the table.

As we seat ourselves according to rank. The League of Villains arrives.

Reese let's them in. Toga smiles sweetly to her, before coming over to me and kissing both cheeks. I smile in response. Shigaraki glides in next. Completely ignoring Reese, and her contorted face almost causes me to laugh. A few men come in next but I had never been introduced to either. Finally, Dabi walks in. He reaches down and kisses Reese's hand, and I would've expected the brunette to pull away. Instead she looks at me before smiling back at him.

I'm the one ignored this time as Dabi walks directly to his place by Shigaraki's side.

Then the long negotiations begin.
________________________________
Dabi POV

Finally, the meeting ends. We've settled on the terms and Shigaraki shakes the older woman's hand with four of his fingers.

Anielle pointedly doesn't look at me the whole time. She makes small talk with Toga and a young girl, with two toned hair that reminded me of someone.

The woman who had greeted me at the door receives quite a few glares from her though. It reminded me of the bookstore owner, Iriko. They had been flirting, and it caught me off guard that she may very well be LGBTQ+.

Toga was a raging bisexual, with a crush on both that poor Midoriya kid, and more recently the floating girl Ochaco Uraraka.

We'd been in contact with multiple trans people in the underground, many thrown out of their own homes.

And Anielle was living in an all female gang. It wouldn't surprise me if they were all lesbians.

Still it's hard to think that I had only just met this girl, and still found her more wonderful each and every day. It was like my first crush. Oh gods had that boy almost been the death of me, honestly probably would have been if not for my father.

Word count: 656

Hey y'all! Dabi is having a Bisexual panic attack. Anielle is a jealous bean. They are both clueless as always. Sleep well. Drink some water.

-SO Sullivan