The Fight

I was bored so time for a FIGHT SCENE!! Also I suck at writing fights scenes so RIP.

The noise sounded again and I whipped my head around and watched as four people crept out of the shadows. They were all men and I rolled my eyes regardless of the situation. Bad habit I suppose.
"Well, well, well, what do we have here, boys?" The one farthest left asks to his goons.
"A pretty little thing, and somebody who might give a good fight," another one responds though I can't tell who. Dabi's face doesn't show anything as blue flame surround his palms.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with fire?" He asks his tone bored.
"We outnumber you," the leader says.
"Four on two isn't that bad," I respond my voice annoyed.
Suddenly noise surrounds me as people creep from the shadows.
"Who said there were only four of us?"

I whip my head to look at Dabi, and he raises a brow. I just nod as the first of them launches themselves at me. Dabi's flames leap forward the blue fire scorching the men nearest to him. I let the power flowing under my skin go as it takes a hold of the man before me. He screams as I pull the blood running through his veins. Then he's silent as two twin blades form in my hands sharp and frozen red. I let out a laugh as men begin coming towards me slashing the two swords. Dabi and I fell into a dance like movement covering each other's weak spots as the other lashes out until bodies surround us and my hands are stained red. We turn to the few remaining before attacking.
It was quick and brutal and the men surrounding us were all dead or knocked out. I let the swords melt away and the moonlight bounces off my hands. Dabi looks fine from what I can see, just out of breath. He turns to me and notices my hands.
"Are you alright?" I pull away as he grabs my wrist.
"I'm fine,"
"It doesn't look like it," he says his tone of voice mean, yet concerned.
"It's not my blood, Dabi!" I exclaim.
He stares at me, shocked. I hadn't raised my voice in years. I hadn't yelled or tried to. I didn't want to be like him. The man who had left me for the streets.
"I'm fine," I repeat, my voice barely a whisper.

Total Word Count: 425
More cliffhangers because I am tired... hope y'all enjoyed it!