The Introductions

A/N so yeah I'm running out of titles and also this wasn't that good of a chapter. Hope you all enjoy tho!

I shivered as a chilly breeze blew over the tops of the city. It was almost time for him to arrive, but there was no sign of him anywhere. I checked my watch and rolled my eyes. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. The sky was becoming a deep blue as I opened my eyes to peer up at it. I was about to jump down when I heard a man's voice curse down the alley. Sure enough there he stood, covered in those wicked scars clad in a white shirt and black cloak-like thingy. I couldn't help but laugh as he tripped over more of the junk in the alley.
"I was beginning to think you had finally decided to leave me be," I call down as his jolts upward at my laugh.
"Sure doesn't look like it," he says gesturing to the fact that I am on a roof. I roll my eyes and clamber down.
"So where are we headed this evening?" I ask, adding a drawl to my voice.
"Like I told you the last time we saw each other, to meet some people," he says glancing my way as he heads back out of the alley.
"That's all?"
He nods as I quicken my pace to match his. He looks sidelong at me and I pretend not to notice. He sees through me and laughs to himself.
"What?" I say.
"Nothing,"
I grunt in response before grabbing my phone and messaging Rileigh to keep an eye on me. That was her quirk you see. Once she knew your device she could look at one screen and see who or what was looking at another. It was crazy powerful, and Artemis knew it. I felt my phone vibrate, and saw her quick response agreeing to do it.
"You never told me your name," I say outloud looking over.
"You never asked,"
"Well I am now,"
"I go by Dabi,"
I look over at him and raise an eyebrow.
"Is that your family name?" I ask him.
"No I left my given name behind me, it's just one I picked up along the way," He says as we walk.
"Oh,"
"So what about you?" Dabi asks and I glance over to find bright blue eyes staring at me.
"What about me?"
"What's your name?" he says laughing.
"Same as you I left my family behind me," I say.
"Well, what do your friends call you?"
"Are you assuming we're friends?" I say laughing out loud.
"What is that a problem?" he says defensively.
"Yes," I say finally looking over at him.
He's quiet for a while after that smiling to himself as he strides along the sidewalk. I love the city quiet, but this was just awkward silence. It made me uncomfortable.
"Anielle," I say, finally.
He looks over at me, "Hmm?"
"You can call me Anielle,"
"Well, Anielle we're here," he says

Word Count:488

Sorry it's been a bit guys I was busy with school! Y'all get two chapters today though!