Authors Note <3

hey!!!

(I'm adding this A/N after completing the first 21 chapters, so if you guys thought this was a new update- sorry luvs but it's not)

anyway...

thank you so much for even considering reading my book.

this is just an official note to give some warnings/information about what will be in the contents of this book.

to start, the first few chapters might seem a little bit anti-climatic or boring maybe? But, I promise as the story progresses, it gets a lot more interesting.

the book is enemies to lovers and slow burn, so if that's not for you, then you obviously don't have to read this... but if it is, then I would love for you to give my book a try.

next, I'm English so if any of the language is spelt different or if I use any different words (e.g trousers instead of pants, or colour instead of color) you will just have to excuse it.

WARNINGS:

- There will be some sexual scenes, I will only provide a warning for the first time, after that there won't be one, so consider this your main warning.
(Although, all chapters containing this will be marked by a *, I know some of you are thirsty mfs so feel free to skip ahead)

- There will be substance misuse, not loads but a bit.

- There will be violence, I will give a warning the first time it occurs, but after that I won't.

- There will be self-deprecating thoughts and negative thoughts.

- There will be panic attacks, I will provide a warning when it occurs for the first time.

- There will be heavy use of swearing.

(These may be the only warnings I give, so please take it as your only warning for the whole book.)

Editing:

I'm currently working through editing the first 40 chapters due to some of the bad grammar and inconsistent tenses. At the bottom of the chapter, if it is edited, it will say "***EDITED***" so if there are any further mistakes in the edited chapters, please let me know so I can change it. However, as it progresses it become a lot more stable so please just forgive any of the beginning mistakes.

Some words may be spelt incorrectly or there may be some typos due to the lack of editing,  so if you could just ignore it that would be amazing- although the majority of things are spelt correctly.

It will be fixed but it will be in the future.

Socials:

Twitter= ims0k00l

Tiktok= ims0k00l

(those are zero's not o's)

My Twitter will have updates on the new chapters and when they will be coming out, so if you follow my twitter you will be the first to know when the next chapter will be coming.

My Tiktok will have some teasers/snippets of upcoming chapters and some from previous chapters.

I absolutely LOVE interacting with you all on my socials and I adore reading all of the comments, it truly makes my day.

Please feel free to message me on here or on Twitter (my Tiktok messages don't work) and I would love to chat to you if you need someone to talk to.

I have an apology!! :

The mc is described as 5'3", sorry to be just annoying as every other writer BUT I can promise that it does not become a personality trait and is only used to describe the height difference between Leonardo and Farrah but that's only because I wanted the LI's to have a height difference and he is tall regardless

By all means, if this pisses you off and you don't want to read the book, you don't have to

Start date: 01/02/21 (1st of Feb not 2nd of Jan- to all the Americans out there)

Finish date: 06/06/22

*All photos I get from Pinterest*

Finally,

I LOVE ALL OF YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!!!

Lots of love, stay safe xxx

Flossie :) x