𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗

"Nope I absolutely did not think this through firck me frick me frick me I am out of breath"

Earlier...

I had stormed out of Sue's house with one intention and only one intention to kick a*s I had no idea who's it was going to be but I was leaning towards the Azreed.

Why the hell did my friends have to be targeted?

why the hell did my family have to be targeted?

why the hell did things have to be so complicated?

you would think my life was a running joke to entertain someone I mean f**k can't I catch a break.

I had hopped in the car and drove to the grocery shop I had no idea what my plan was but I sure as hell had to get some supplies.

I looked at Dylan we both gave our quiet head nod greeting, and off I went zooming in the isle's I went to go get snacks and gloves and all other necessities.

And went with quick speed to the counter where Dylan stood

"Whoah going camping or something Lioney?"

I had ignored the comment without noticing he was speaking I was too busy looking around .
someone would think I was running from the cops or something with all the fidgeting I was doing.

"hey, em do you know where I can get a gun?"

Dylan stops packing the stuff and looks at me with his eyebrows furrowed in a questioning and worrisome expression he then started laughing a bit but quickly stopped to see my eager face waiting for an answer.

"or any weapons I can use ?"

Dylan looked even more worried now despite that he hesitantly answerd he first looked around the store before he whispered in my ear

"there's a shop outside of town it's like 30 minutes but you'll find stuff there"

I had nodded and paid for my stuff

"Thanks, Dylan "

He looked very unsure of what he just did but waved bye

I had gotten in the car and started my journey out of town

My phone had started ringing and  i was driving so I put it onto the car audio.

"Hello mom"

" Leo where are you ? were getting ready for dinner"

" listen mom I am in the car I am driving out of town for a bit but I'll be back really soon."

"out of town, Leo do I even wanna know ? "

My mom sighs

"ok be safe and come home soon I'll keep your food in the oven also please don't danger yourself"

I knew exactly what danger she was talking about, "the Azreed"

"ok yeah mom don't worry I'll be home soon love you"

"ok love you Lioney "

Technically I wasn't lying I would be home but when I come back I wouldn't immediately go home.

I got out of the car to find an old shed it had a broken lightbox on  top of the roof .

"Dills hunting shop"

"Great let's hope I don't get murdered"

I start walking towards the place there was nothing but s dust and sand it looked like dessert out here the little bell near the door shrieked when I opened the door accompanying the sound was the door squeaking very loudly .