𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚒𝚗

I couldn't miss another day of school my attendance record was starting to be problematic to some people in the school board.

so I had to go I was currently in bio waiting for MR Satō to show up so he can teach class.

we had exactly five minutes before class would start I sat fairly towards the back to avoid any attention.

the school was still not over the whole photo scandal, there were a few whispers here and there in class but for the most of it they kept it to themselves.

"alright, alright everyone get to your seats we have a lot to get covered before the finals" .

he had shown up with his laptop bag damp and hair a bit wet probably from the rain .

chances are that he forgot his laptop in his car and had to run out of the teacher's lounge to go get it .

five minutes into class and he already had started cursing himself out for forgetting his coffee in the teachers' lounge in Japanese.

I stood up to go to the back to throw away some useless sketch I was doing while waiting for him to arrive .

I went to the back hitting some kids desk by accident I quickly apologized and went to the bin.

I threw the piece of paper away but before going back to my desk I stood there by the bin the kids phone was so visible I could see everything ,I just stood and watched him on his phone it was like an instinct he went out  of whatever app he was on to reveal his wallpaper .. it was my picture , wait the picture it's his wallpaper .

I was internally screaming I was in shock it couldn't be right?.

with another second of pretending to throw away the paper ,he opened his gallery not knowing I was watching he looked back to see if anyone was checking but I looked down at the bin and acted like I wasn't boring my eyes on his phone finally he opened his gallery again and there they were photos of me from the party but this time they were taken from different angels and with that my legs started moving my face started heating up  and my  heart was pounding at a million miles per hour my body felt like I was shaking ,

"was I shaking right now? ."

I stood right Infront of his desk and  looked him in the eyes.

"  what the hell no wonder I felt like you were familiar you were the guy weren't you?."
it all raced in my mind ,the rage ,the tears it all was coming out .

" why !"
I shouted the class suddenly became quiet
and MR Satō had said something but it just faded out I couldn't hear anything at that moment I slammed my hand hard on the desk

" WHY TELL ME ?"
"WHY DANMIT WHY?."
"WHAT DID I DO TO YOU ?, "
"WHO THE HELL SENT YOU ?"
"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! "
"WHY !!" I screamed it all out.

"Leo calm down" Chase  had tried southing me. the hot tears that had leaked out of my eyes were now  making their way down my chin  they never seemed to stop.

"do you know what kind of hell I been through these past couple months."

the last few sentences I whispered not having enough energy to even shout MR Satō made his way to the back before the kid would hide his phone grabbed it looked at the photos and sent both of us to the principal's office we both sat there while he gave out a speech I didn't hear anything he sad everything was faded out completely .

I mean everything around me was a blur.

the bell shook me out of whatever I was under and the words started to be audible again.

"and .. is surely unacceptable you two are dismissed".

"Leo you can go to the hall for assembly" I took my backpack and walked out of the office I had no energy I felt like I could drop anytime but I dragged my feet to the hall and sat near the exit of the hall.

It seemed people heard of what happened because everyone had faces of pity instead of disgust.

everyone would pass me and whisper one person tried giving me hug which I ducked from chase sat next to me holding my hand.

I had no energy to pull it away so it just stayed there.
The hall was filled with

"omg that's so horrible what happed to her."

"his such a scumbag for what he did to her"

"poor girl she's so brave"

it was funny weren't these the same people slut shaming me and making all sort of rumors about me?.

I was so angry the tears started again but chase wiped them away and looked In front again not looking at him.

assembly was the same announcement after announcement then the principal came in and addressed the school.

" alright I'll be quick first of today is a half day" everyone started cheering.

" alright ,alright calm down , anyway I came to address the school as you all know we have a strong no bullying policy and frankly I am here to tell all of you how we will not be tolerating any bullying understood , therefore after talking to the bord if a student is caught bullying another or  starting malicious rumors that is automatic expulsion an incident I am sure you all know about will never be repeated ever understood , your all excused".

He ended everyone swarmed out for the exit  ready to leave school .

my body was still in a bit of shock and Chase could tell to so he lead me out to my car and opened the passenger side for me I looked at him very confused.

"i'll  drive get in" I sat in buckled up and didn't say a word It was silent the whole ride to my house.

we went into the kitchen made Nesquik the chocolate flavour to be exact and sat on the balcony like we did when were kids and looked out into the woods.

Chase  sighed " look I have been a really horrible friend, like really horrible like disgusting and I am sorry and you honestly you don't have to forgive me right away ,just know every day I felt really crappy for letting you go through that alone".

"Also  I was sent to the office a couple of times" .

I whipped my head around from my drink.
"wait what why?" .

he shrugged his shoulder I punched a few dudes that were spreading rumors and threatened everyone that I would get my cousin who was an  assassin to assassinate the school if there's one more rumor about you apparently that's "not to appropriate" and well yeah".

I couldn't help but start laughing it felt good I was laughing instead of crying.

"your insane".

he stopped laughing picked my hand up and looked at me in the face

" but I am definitely not sorry about confessing my feelings for you and just know I still  feel the same "

we didn't break eye contact until I heard  the woods rustle a bit I stood up to see what is was it was girl she had icy blond hair and eyes that looked similar to Reed's she also had what looked like a tattoo up her whole arm she quickly went back into the wood after having eye contact with me what just happened?