𝙼𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜

I had many questions too many to be even answered had Mr and Mrs Filand been right this whole time, have they not been some crazy old duo,

nope not this early paranoia and lack of sleep had been hitting me this morning, "why I didn't get much  sleep?"

well maybe because of the fact that something or someone had basically raided my room for who knows what ?"
the world couldn't just simply stop because of what had happened  there was still school I had to attend. I could hear the little drops hit my window but that could be paranoia so to prove it to myself I dragged myself out of bed going towards my window to open it.

the earthy smell of dirt and grass snuck into my nose it was raining alright, every time it would rain as a kid I would ask my parents to go out into the woods to see the drops hit all the leaves, I would look up to the sky where all the trees would hide it from me letting me see only peaks of it, its was always strange how I would have the urge to always go to the woods when it did.

"Leo were leaving" my mom called snapping me out of my thoughts my parents had this annual shop day they would basically go out of town to go buy things that couldn't be found in Selmer's shop mostly moms painting supplies, so they would leave then come back the next day because the shops out of town where very far.

"please take care of yourself ok ,also were drooping Aries off at Brandon's house so it will just be you ok I love you" my mom kissed my forehead and entered the car and left, my mom always hated leaving me alone but after convincing her of how much of an adult I can be she trusted me even more.

School was always the same it was like replaying a movie repeatedly, you know the plot,
you know the beginning and end.
"heyo leoooooooo" that would be Chase the only person crazy enough to shout in the halls while people were in class already.

"hey keep it down technically I am supposed to be in bio" I whispered.
" I was wondering why you're just here by your locker I came from bio ,MS Dan asked for me to find you ."

" Yeah, well I am not going, I spent half my morning classes in my car ,the councillors office and now I am going to the sports court to eat this" I closed my locker dangling my mom's chocolate chip muffins,she loves baking .

"well count me in I'll just tell her I got lost" Chase grabs the muffin out of my hands

"em... I think she wouldn't believe that Chase but whatever." don't get me wrong I am not a bad student it's actually the other way around I don't need to attend class .

I prefer skipping the classes then catching up the work that way I am teaching myself plus I can't stand the people in my class so I skip all of that.

There was this area on the sports field I would sit, it was under the bleachers I had a blanket in my backpack that I had laid under the damp concrete floor and had taken out snacks the muffin, some fruit and a flask with coffee I had made from home and two small cups I bring two in case Chase decided to join me.

"so, you just randomly pack a whole picnic inside your bag, sit here and wait till school ends?".

He stares  shocked at everything happening.

I nodded nonchalantly while taking a bite of the muffin.
" well most days usually I am by the office or the car" I respond after swallowing.

Chase has been the only person to ever understand me in a way he was my best friend but he was more than that he was like the brother I wanted but never got not saying Aries wasn't great .

after an hour of silence chase had taken a nap sleeping off all the food he ate using my legs as a pillow, and I was reading a book in the meantime .

the timer on my phone had gone off rudely awaking Chase and distracting me from my book.
" Ugg five more minutes" Chase groaned I weaved  my fingers through his hair and lifted his face off my legs.

" come on I have to go home so do you"
I announce whilst packing up after  doing so I hugged chase then went straight Into the car I made it a rule to always leave five minutes earlier than everyone in the school.

when I got home It was empty the lights were off and dead silence I put my bag on top of the counter and drank a glass of water before walking into the sitting area which had a big glass wall.

Near the glass wall sat mom's canvas covered with a sheet on it with a note

" my latest piece you can take a peak I am not done love you."

It ends with a smiley face .

I took off the sheet it revealed a boy in the woods but the colour was all in red but a darker red almost scarlet the boy looked like he was asking for help almost pleading.

After a shower and doing my homework I blasted music from my speaker and got to cooking perks of living In the woods no one could ever complain about how loud your music was, cooking was always fun when my parents went around I mean I love them to death but it was a time where I could truly be free I had one of my big white t-shirts on and my sleeping shorts that were a tad bit short but it's not like anyone would see me I go to sleep with them.

the dance moves I was pulling became one with my cooking to say I was having a performance was an understatement.

my performance was stopped by a sound from the sitting area I quickly turning off the speaker I crept into the area and was met by a person on the other side of the glass staring at my mom's painting, the person seemed to notice me as they quickly turned and ran away.

with the amount of courage flowing through me I decide to chase after them even though it was raining and I couldn't see properly the Adrenaline in my veins kept me going I was quickly catching up to them, when I was just a few inches I hopped onto them and we both fell I turned them around to see who this person was

I was met with sliver eyes with a bit of purple in them without seeing the rest of their face they pushed me off running further into the woods. I was covered in mud and soaked from the rain.

I quickly entered the house and winced, my hands and feet had cuts I must have not felt them from the adrenaline after cleaning up I sat on my bed trying to process everything.

"it was a guy... but why were his eyes that colour? .." I questioned then after all my questions had passed, I laid down facing the stars.

"wait was he watching me did he break in my room?".

mortified I sat up smacking my hand near my face

I was wearing a white shirt while it was raining
i hit my head with the palm of my hand  before grabbing the necklace and putting it around my neck, I switched off the lights letting the moonlight hit me it was calmer the rain stopped and the sky was blue the light hit the gems in the necklace creating a beautiful blue hue .

drowsiness was taking over , my fingers traced over the engraved letters this action lulled me to sleep the letters were

R.F

"who owns this and what do letters ...mean" I whispered before going to sleep ..