𝙸𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚜

The investigation seemed to get more and more attraction and more details seemed to have released earlier into the year a girl by the name Angelic  had applied to come to the school but has been missing for months and had been linked to a mystery student by the name Taz .

they think he has a massive influence into the disappearance of Angelic  and the craziest thing about this is there are no track records of this guy, birth certificates, family info nothing it's as if

He does not exist .

Which got me thinking could Taz be one of the azreed I mean it seemed clear .. girl disappears out of nowhere and is linked with a guy that has little to no information about himself .. which means this girl must have seen or heard something she wasn't supposed to the azreed got mad sent Taz then boom she's gone.

The theory that I had pieced together scared me it really did .. what made it worse was angelic was very invested into the whole azreed thing .

she was in the club and aside from that she would do her own research it seemed like once she got closer and closer to the truth she was a threat.

Of course, no one is going with this theory I just thought of
police are still investigating and still trying to figure out what happened.

The harsh sunlight penetrated through my eyelids forcing me to open them .

the golden flakes of sun danced all over my room I had turned around facing the other direction to avoid the sun but was surprised by a sleepy Reed.

his face was peaceful and stunning his mouth slightly opened and his curls had fallen onto his face his eyelashes had looked so long and delicate.
I could hear his little breathing noises as well which were so soothing.

he looked so soft and delicate .

he looked so beautiful it was frustrating, from his little nose to his plump lips that I traced lightly with my finger he was perfect absolutely perfect and it drove me wild.

"Are you done staring?" he smiled a bit

I wanted to quickly turn away before he grabbed me stopping me in the process.

He finally opened up his beautiful blue and purplish eyes with a hint of green they seemed to be more stunning to me every time I see them.

"I was..not staring " I tried to hide the pure embarrassment I was feeling

He grinned and put a hand on my cheek

"hmm it's ok I know you were, you little stalker".

I stood up from the bed and so did he

I had grabbed my phone from my bedside table to see if I had any notifications

"wait a minute DID MY PARENTS SEE US .. WAIT IF THEY DID THEY SAW YOU IN MY BED, THEY SAW US IN MY BED WHAT THE HELL

WHAT AM I GOING  TO DO !!!"

A notification popped up before reed could say anything

"Leo traffic got insane my angel will have to stay the night will be heading straight home around 10 am please be safe and if you can get Aires that would be amazing"

"oh..."

" that's what I wanted to say before you started freaking out your parents didn't arrive and I guess we know why now"

he stood looking at me smiling

" oh well, I guess do you want something to eat ?'

Reed and I had made chocolate chip banana pancakes and ate some we had a really calming breakfast it was rather strange it felt like we were some married couple ... I mean waking up in the same bed, then