𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

I had slept the whole day today  surprise surprise I woke up at 10 pm to be exact I wasn't in the mood for my parents and Aries to give me the  "you finally woke up" speech so I stayed in bed enjoying the darkness some more.

I lifted myself out of bed to sit up by the window seal seat,
I tucked myself deeper in the hoodie I was wearing. the colouring of the sky was almost a deep blue it wasn't the black you usually see but a deep blue it just rained so there was that earthy smell and massive amounts of wind. I sat till I heard a little call

"psst Leo, Leo" I looked around my room confused then I looked down outside to Find Reed.

'what are you doing here ?" I said in a shout/ whisper

"I am coming up."
before I could even think to how he will get up he climbed up the tree next to my window hoped on the roof and slowly held himself up .
I opened my window wide for him to enter .

I could never pull that off he must have had ninja  training or something.

"hey" he smiled.

"Hey" I awkwardly said back
" Ummm... what are you doing here?"

"oh right" he scratched the back of his neck

"I didn't see you today so"

He looked so unsure of why he was here.
"listen are you ok ?"

"yeah"

We sat on my bed talking it was honestly nice having a conversation with him I even opened up to him which I never really did except with  MS Natalia.

"I don't know I just don't want to lose chase as my friend I don't know what's happening between us.

" I am sure things will work out" he seemed to scan my room once again.

"What is up with you it's not like you haven't been here before."

he wiggled his eyebrows and grinned

"look I know it sounded so wrong but bear with me you prev"
he chuckled probably thinking how that sounded too

"still it amazes me I am trying to find out who you really   are?".

"And you think a room can tell you that"

"Kinda" he had a small smile that quickly vanished when looking at me.

"Why did you get sick that time?" he looked all serious

"Oh emm I have a problem with regulating my temperature since I was a baby" I confessed.

He was so concentrated he stared into my eye's taking in the information.

the door busted open it was Aries

"oh you have company he gave a smirk " then turned and closed the door.

Reed and I pulled away from each other we didn't even know we were that close.

" I better go I don't wanna get you in trouble"

Reed stood up and started going back down, once he was down where I could see him. he smirked and mouthed out words before leaving .

what was he saying ?, after closing my bedroom window I saw a note.

"you're too intriguing let me just tell you ps: when am I ever going to get my chain back" with a  face that had a wink at the end.

I smiled ,then it hit me one of Reeds 
rules and suddenly the warm feeling in my heart had dropped Reed  and I have been getting close but....

Did I just break the first rule, and just like that the rule played like a broken recorder.

1. Never have any connection with humans