𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚜

We had had soon arrived at the richer parts of Selmer well when I say I rich I mean the earlier rich established parts see even though Selmer was a very small populated place in literally the middle of nowhere there were different parts to this small town and one of them where the upper parts.

The olden day's rich area it was that the rich people of Selmer would stay here and it so happened that the descendent of these so-called rich people would stay here, and that's where my brother's friend would live his great great great uncle was apart of the rich cult .... Oh, my bad rich people of this town. Every time I would drive here I would look at the different houses I mean they were divinely beautiful in an antique but vintage way.

"ah right here" I had directed Reed to stop and there it was a huge white cottage-like house

With a huge sign on the gate the Winstons I had texted my brother to come outside .

as much as I liked this family something gave me a weird feeling  about them
the last time I came into the house it gave me the
heebie-jeebies so I just texted  my brother  from now on. .

" wow I don't think I have ever seen this part of Selmer"
Reed looked around amazed by his surroundings.

I seemed to pick  something weird up  about this place  it was filled with old people which wasn't the problem but the staring was.

every person seemed to have been staring at me and Reed a lot they weren't even hiding it

"em.. so you feel the"

"stares yep how could I not"

Finally, my brother had come out with his friend John,  John had khaki shorts on a white polo vest pull over with white tennis shoes.

"Hey Leo thanks for letting Aries  over I mean he needed space from the chaos that's your family right now em I right"

he left to help with Aires's  bags at the back

" hi to you to John"

Reed looked at me as if I had missed what john said.

Look the kid wasn't all that bad he just sometimes would say the most obnoxious things without realizing he said it

After saying goodbye, Aries  got in and we were off

" How was your stay .?'

"pretty good."

he shrugged his shoulders he turned to stare at Reed then me with a confused look

"oh right, this  is Reed and Reed this is Aires, my brother."

"hey dude it's nice to meet you"

"em.. yeah so how do you know my sister I mean I haven't  seen you before"

"you did"

" oh right the room" Reed smirked

"yeah ... but what are you to my sister by the way"

" I don't know what am I to you again Leo ?"

he had a grin

".. someone close to me "

Reed seemed a bit uneasy with that response

" I mean his .. like really special to me"

I looked at Reed  and smiled

"oh.. ok" my brother looked at us weirdly

We made a turn at our old high school

" What a joy to be back" I faked a smile