𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜

A few months had gone by, since we moved from Selmer to get a break from everything we thought it was best if we move back again since we did abruptly pack up our lives and leave.

Aires hated it the most Afterall we did take the kid away from his friends he was miserable where we were staying so in agreement we all decide to move back.

everyone knew exactly what was going on and knew of the azreed in our family now.

the history behind them, what to be careful of and when to spot one we had to be at least prepared if anything happens when we move back.

The air was crisp and cold, it felt like being smothered by a wet blanket but  you had the ability to breathe through one .

the cold air had grasped onto my arms and hugged my body it was also very foggy, "ahh yes this is defiantly Selmer"

which was so different from the sunny clear-skied place we came from.

I stepped out of the car looking at the forest almost in a daze .

only focusing on it and nothing else, it felt like I was expecting something to jump out of the bushes.

" Leo will you please stop zoning out and help us with these boxes"

I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and helped move all the boxes in and went up into my room it looked strange...  empty almost like it was deserted for a long time  but ironically it was only a few months.

Everything seemed the same other than what looked like a small painting on the wall of where my mirror used to stand it was a little lion surrounded by daises a paper was left under it

"you left I mean I guess I understand why, I am not gonna lie I miss you a lot Leo.."

It had read I guess that was from Reed .
it was weird I didn't know what to feel after packing up and fully furnishing the house again, we had dinner and were talking about fully transitioning back into the selmer environment .

" Leo there's a little bonfire party happening tomorrow why don't you go"

I had stopped bitting into my garlic bread

"mom your seriously letting your daughter go to a party consisting of fire drunk guys and girls and a lake?"

"Also we just came back."

"oh come on Leo  after all that has happened I think we need some normality also your young live life will
you."

For my sake  please go it will help you fall back into this environment "

"mom you know it's not like we moved for years, and we are not  some preschoolers entering school for the first time"

Aires spoke up while sliding his chair out and taking his plate to the sink

I hid my smirk and followed him sliding my chair out from the table as well I washed my dishes and headed up to my room.

I closed my door and stayed there looking up at the stars once again .

I breathed out
" we can do this, everything is going to be fine."

I took a quick shower and put on a big t-shirt and some shorts and sat by my window seat,
I had opened the window to feel the cool air And sat there for a while.

Sometimes I think people really do miss out when it comes to night hours.

personally it made the sun overrated for me all the critters and creatures were much more interesting than  the animals you find at the day the owls, the deers and their children the stars .