𝙾𝚗 𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎

The main reason I had been home for soo long would be that there was a situation at school.

they kept us updated by insisting we stay longer  at home.

why you may ask ? well .. the situation was now a full-blown investigation that was done on campus.

We were never really told what happened but people slowly started making up rumors  and theorizing to what may be happening, that they need  to investigate

Our school had been so gracious enough to take all our stuff from our places in campus and drop them off at a joined point so everyone can get their things it was  right before you get to the school so I had gone to see what they had left for me.

all the people from school had been at the point all trying to get their stuff and greeting each other .

There had been tables that had the room numbers from the different places on campus and behind the table were huge basket type structures that I guess had our stuff in .

I had lined up in a queue waiting for my time to be in front suddenly I felt hands on my shoulder which made me instantly turn.

  "EL, so is this becoming a habit of you meeting me in queues"

"oh don't lie you love it, plus I know you miss hanging out with us, we're going to a nearby restaurant after we get our stuff join us"

"sure I'll meet you guys there ok"

with that El had gone to her section to get her things

"ma'am ?"

my name was called out I quickly faced the front I hadn't noticed I had now been in the front.

" your room number"

"1203"

The lady had handed me a total of six boxes that I had somehow managed to fit into the car I had then driven to the pin location that El had sent where the restaurant was.

I had entered the place and there were the loud but amazing friends that I knew

"Leo come on we are waiting !" Faiza shouted

" Leo my sweet angel child has finally graced us with her presences" Hailey had come and immediately hugged me almost suffocating me really

"so Leo the lion how are you doing?  I am sure you miss us being at a campus more than being at home right" Chris had said in a teasing tone

" no, actually it was great that I had a break from all of you" I joked which Chris took in  offence in a joking manner .

"ok but seriously aren't you a little bumped out I mean you only reach  your first year in college and you had to go back home" Faiza had said while sipping her coffee

"in all honesty, I don't know I mean trust me I love college and you guys but I mean its not all that bad being at home"

" ah yes so she can more time hooking it up with her boyfriennnnd" Faiza teased

"Ohh Lalala" all my friends cooed

My face had felt like it was burning

" guys stop his not my boyfriend"

"Oh oh I get his just a casual boo thang"  Hailey had started teasing as well

"no, and I am hungry so can we get to eating and not talk about my love life"

" oh sassy today ok" Chris sang

We ate  like we had been starved for days it was rows and rows of food that had come to the table it had been a few hours of hanging out with them and it truly was the best thing to happen to me in a while it was like a break from the utter disaster that was  my life .