𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍

Tw: blood and violence

(trigger warning)

The screaming felt as if it was far.

I knew it was near me, I just knew it was close by .

my vision was blurry but with each blink became clearer, there was sharp pain sitting at the back of my head.

With every blink I started seeing where I was, the dust swirled around the whole place it looked like there had been a war that had taken place, it looked as if life never existed in this place.

Other than the dull pain I could notice behind my head, there had been another source of pain coming from my body.

before I could even discover where it was coming from my head immediately turned to look ahead of me a scream had caught my attention.

I could do nothing but gasp, the goosebumps had been present at this very moment as well as the chills. I couldn't help it after seeing the horror that was set right Infront of me.

The camp that was once full of life and had been now covered with bodies lying still ,cold covered in sheaths of red liquid some bodies were barely moving but tried to escape Death's greedy hands.

I scanned around trying to grasp what exactly is going on, what horror scene did I even jump into.

Her Icey blond her had now been dyed dark red, her pale skin drenched in red pigment, the woman who once made me so fearful looked complete helpless,

The woman who was crowned a fierce warrior had now laid on the ground dragging herself towards people, she snarled and winced in agony as the slashes on her body kept spewing the scarlet-coloured liquid out.

She looked into my eyes,

her eyes

I had never seen such emptiness at that moment she had said something, but I couldn't hear a thing.

"Blair," I whispered my throat aching at the slightest noise that came from it

She raised her hand with all her might and pointed behind me before her eyes shut and her head dropped to the ground.

I slowly got to my feet the pain, instantly intensified, and shot itself all over my body the stinging increased as well.

my vision become blurry once again the throbbing didn't stop even once, my body felt inflamed

I slowly turned facing my back, my heart shattered right at this very moment.

"Reed!'"

He was crawling,

His once beautiful clear skin had now multiple slashes that decorated it.

With an added huge gash on this forehead, he stood up out of breath trying to get his breathing back to normal.

each breath he took he winced and cursed in pain

I had been staring at him trying to piece each puzzle in my head to figure out what happened?.
he didn't spare a look and only looked Infront of him.

he scowled, his face had now been filled with so much hate it would have been enough to kill a man.

It all felt so distorted, my mind had been racing my thoughts felt as if they were clashing against each other and all my brain could interpret was static.

The only message that followed , screaming at me was " was run" .

"I hope nothing but hell to the both of you ".