𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

To be honest I never cared for things much, it was like I was born with this gene of not caring .

nothing truly interested me that much, I mean there were times where I would be interested here and there for example birthdays and food ,but then again not all birthdays and food besides the point.

Winter was soon to be upon us so basically every day except now with lots of rain and now ten times colder great .

Chase hadn't spoken to me these days .

we'd seen each other around but he would ignore me which didn't even make sense .

"I never made things awkward, he did but I still got treated like the biggest villain on this planet right? .

"hey, are you free tonight were all going to Keith's for the meeting".

"oh, snap I forgot but I'll be there"

The person that just made me look like a fool unintentionally would be Sue Chin

She would be what I call a superhero, she was also the only Asian at the horror that is school

"How's that for diversity" I hate here

with that came horrible bullying I am talking kids making fun of her lunches, derogatory name-calling you know all the works from privileged brats that probably don't even know how to crack an egg since mommy and daddy have been wiping their butts from day one.

she practically owned the school though don't get it twisted,and not in some dictator way but with her firce no nonsense taking attitude She was so badass it hurt .

Not to mention her presence was  so powerful and also she was insanely beautiful, just her appearance alone turned heads when we got to high school.

she was the first to get a tattoo at our high school and she didn't make it subtle at all it was a huge red dragon it started by her shoulder blade to down he back ,fun fact I was there when she got it.

"Ugg my mom and dad are going to kill me if they find out I went to the party instead of studying" she laid her head on the table we were sitting at the cafeteria

"I mean you didn't do that bad come down," I tried to comfort her  quickly before inhaling my sandwich.

" yeah right how many years have we been friends and you expect my parents to be ok with eighty per cent right".

She rolled her eyes "oh by the way how are you and chase?".

I looked at her drained "he still won't talk to me and every time I try he runs what am I medusa! ."

"no she looked way better."

"I am not afraid to call Diana right now and tell her about how I had to get her daughter a pregnancy test at three am "

"you wouldn't" she faked gasped knowing I am all bark and no bite

"look are you going to Winston's party, come on I heard chase is going to be there and you guys need to sort stuff out so..."

"fine I am going I am staying at your house after school".

"Sure."

after I had lunch, I left early you know the drill but went straight home to pick up my toiletries and clothes my parents knew at times I went to Sue's house, so they had no problem.

Later on, we had dinner with her parents she was an only child what a privilege.

"we are so sorry Leo, but we have to go attend a meeting, we are sure our daughter will take good care you .

"also behave you two" her mom gave me a huge hug and sue as well.

sues parents were hands down the best and most amazing people,they considered me as their daughter and promised to be there for me if I needed anything.

once they had left, we immediately got ready.

Sue wore a little black dress and these silky stilettos, she decided to borrow me her outfit since mine wasn't up to the standard I guess .

it was a black lacey bodysuit with these light denim jeans and up to the knee black velvet stiletto boots.

Once we got to the party, we got a lot of attention more than I thought we would get it made me a little uncomfortable .

After a few hours, sue finally got me loose and for the first time I was living in the moment, she had a few drinks and went to probably go make out with Arron her off again on again "friend" I don't know what to call him at this point.

I had been downing in so much alcohol it was crazy from beer pong to all sorts .
dancing with random people even entering dance circles who the hell was I ?.

I heard a familiar voice it was Chase with a bunch of his friends I ran up to the circle of rowdy boys to see what was happening.

chase was making out with some girl they all went silent when they saw me almost like a switch

"ay dude " one them of the shouted he quickly turned to look at me and purposely made out with her again.

I left that scene and went somewhere secluded I didn't really have the best mind set right now everything was foggy really.

"hey come here, what are you doing here all alone".

I giggled and responded proudly

"I don't know,I don't know what the hell I am doing here?".

"Here have some its real good."I didn't even know who this mysterious person was but hey I didn't care i was living in the moment .

I drank the liquid and instantly felt sleepy, with my vision all blurry I just saw flashes of light.

then they shut I woke up later in a room it had red neon lighting in it.

I was still at the party I had heard the loud music still going I quickly stood up from the love sack I was lying on .
I was hit with a massive headache whilst trying to stand up .

I went up back to the party and sue grabbed my hand and led us into a cab.

we got home and I was still a bumbling mess but after a few hours we got home and washed up .

We got into our pj's and ate a lot of food
"Ugg my head hurts" I blurted out in agony

sue chuckled and proceeded to rub my back  we were watching looney toons in her room before we fall asleep.

"well I mean you were a party machine!! "
" hey sue"
"hmmm?" she replied now with her eyes closed
" what happened ?"

"why did I wake up in that room?"

there was no response I guess she was asleep I decided it was best if I do the same.

The next morning our phones were blowing up we both got up early to make breakfast and we were now eating
"emmm did you see this?, some girls naked photos are everywhere"

"What?" I dropped my toast and looked at my phone they were photos of some poor girls butt. Her butt was out for the whole school to see.

I suddenly felt a chill run down my back and dropped my phone. there was red lighting in the photo the same red lighting I woke up to at the party

"what's wrong, "sue asked and after explaining to her the bits that I now remembered

I came to the conclusion

It was me...