𝙲𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

"Do you honestly just don't care about yourself Leo" Reed stepped forward with an unreadable expression.

"Like I honestly do not know what to do with you Leo, you switched off your phone the whole day, you disappeared knowing very well that it's highly dangerous right now, I have been worried the whole fricking day wondering what the hell is going on, just to find you coming out of the fricking forest with my brother, what the hell is going on Leo please do explain".

"Firstly, Reed please come down" I took a breath in

"I know what I did was stupid, and I understand why your mad, and you have every right."

Reed frowned a little before pushing me into a hug.

"I just want you to be safe anything can happen Leo" he whispered lowly.

"I am not trying to control you or try to make you upset I am just worried ok don't do that again."

I nodded with my head still against his chest.

He let me go once again.

Smiling at me "now how the hell did you hide the heat on your hands."

I smiled sheepishly wiggling my gloved fingers and hands.

"Ah smart but no more" he took them off kissing each hand he grabbed my hand and lead me to his car.

" How did you know I was in the forest?"

"Well, I looked at all the places you could've had gone and well you weren't at the café nor were you at your house and well I thought where else than the forest although I was hoping you weren't there.

he answered looking straight at the road.

"where  are we going?"

"somewhere"

"You know as much as my parents are chilled, I don't think they would be fond of the idea of their daughter going somewhere with her boyfriend without telling them."

"They know."

"I am sorry huh ?."

"Well, when you were on your little  "disappearing adventure" I went to ask.

"And they agreed" I looked shocked.

"After an extensive talk and reasoning yes"

He looked straight ahead focusing on the road.

"Was he still mad? ," I thought I laid my fully flush against the car seat.

It is almost like he could read my mind and he grabbed my hand while still concentrating on the road.

After some time, we reached a small cabin it was already lit up as well.

"It was on what seemed to be a cliff-like place the cabin faced a stream and was built with oak it was beautiful.

He came out of the car and opened the door for me.

"What. .are we doing here"?

He grabbed two bags from the trunk.

"You didn't think you could get away with what you did, did you ?."

He gave me a wink and grabbed my hand and lead me towards the cabin.

I thought the outside of the cabin was beautiful, but the inside was even more, it was so comfy there had been a little fireplace and little kitchen section as well as a bathroom. There had been string lights around the roof and there had been this intricate hanging light  as well as little couches and what looked like Persian rugs  and a bookshelf stood there with countless books.