𝑯𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

A week later...

"Well, you never seem to ever not amuse me, Leo".

"You aren't exactly who I'd love to be talking to, to you know."

"Well, I guess we are on the same page may ask then why the hell I am here?".

"don't play dumb, you know very well I wanted to ask you about that day".

"You know for someone who claims they want peace and all that stuff you seem to bring up moments that weren't your best a lot huh, it's almost like you love your own trauma got a fetish for it or something?."

"I need clarity."

"What your boyfriend fails to give you that?" she looks at me with a smug expression

"I didn't come here to fight please"

She finally takes a sigh looking at my desperate eyes, right Infront of me sat Blair the person I least wanted to talk to was right Infront of me funny how the world works.

"It was rather a sight, you two looked so content although Reed knew the consequences to his actions, he still proceeded on meeting you, I had no grasp of how he could just pretend as if what he was doing was absolutely ok, to your surprise and his you two didn't just only interact on the day I pushed you, Leo."

She took a long pause letting every syllable echo in my head, she was once again emotionless, her dark red lips parted just a bit almost as if she was going to speak but she immediately stopped and took a sip of her drink, she looked hesitant, it's as if she didn't analytically think of the next sentence, it would be chaos.

"You see, there was this day I had been training of course, but this particular day I decide on taking a different route, one that had led to the lake I wanted to see the water maybe swim or get lost I am not sure".

she laughed a bit it was unsettling there was something behind that laugh "I remember that day so clearly it had been the worst day I had, and my soul mission was to get lost so, so lost that I wouldn't know my way home".

she paused once more looking straight at me then fixing her body pasture to sit up right. She cleared her throat "but anyway there I found you two laying in the long grass, really it was entertaining... you had been giggling at something, he stared at you probably amazed".

"The sun had licked every single part of that field where you two laid, you both were shinning, glowing. you two were in your own world" she took the salt bottle and started spinning it.

"I must admit I was fascinated I think mostly because I had never seen anything like it, it was so foreign I mean the whole sight."

"I peeked nearer to see what exactly had been happening, an oh boy was it a sight" he took his hand and laid it on that soft round face of yours and just stared at your eyes", she had re-enacted what she was saying.

  "They had become golden in the sun and not pitch-black dark, you then smiled widely completely and idiotically content."

"Finally, the most interesting part developed Reed had now sat up and taken a blade of grass and tied it in such a way it formed a little ring, He smiled and took pieces of grass that were in your afro out before taking your pinkie and sliding the grass ring on."

"Daisies are pretty, daffies have style, relations are friendly and so is your smile." she spoke sneering afterwards

I had let out a gasp

"Hmm so you remember?" I stayed quiet

  "that's what Reed performed, the little idoit actually recited that"

"What the hell did you two know about love? we were so little so how the hell did he claim that he fallen had in love with you knowing very well he can't, knowing very well that your human and he is not"

"Really the whole tragedy of it all was rather interesting and entertaining to me of course when it started to affect my team, and my people were being affected by your little show it didn't entertain me anymore rather the opposite it made me angry."  she looked at me dead in the eye

"After a few days of you little show   he got caught of course with immediate effect the Azreed took care of the problem."

"Your lying!"

"Oh, am I?".

"If so, why hasn't Reed told me"

"Oh, Leo come on don't be so naive are you seriously going to play dumb, if you must know Reed wouldn't know because the Azreed made him forget"

I furrowed my eyebrows she must have noticed because she explained more" they made him the tea he drank and for a few more years he was like one of us a skilled sheep until of course you two somehow met again."

After the meeting with Blair, I decided to go to the park again it had been so long since I had gone. it was the perfect go to spot it was quiet, no one was there it was perfect I had put the hood of my hoodie on and bunched into a ball on the old, rusted bench deep in thought a particular memory had popped into my head and a tear had slipped from my eyes I quickly looked up at the sky wiping my eyes quickly

"Geeze get a freaking grip, you idiot" I scolded myself

"she's at it again I am really worried" my mom had been whispering to my dad in the kitchen

I couldn't sleep so I was on my way to make my Nesquik, I sat by the stairs my stuffed porcupine toy with me I yawned quietly making sure I don't make a noise

"You're making a big fuse out of nothing my love she's just a child I am sure it just her imagination "my dad had rubbed both arms trying to comfort her

"I don't know I just want her to be ok my lioney"

"And she is maybe those drawings of the boy are just someone she made up"

"No, he looks familiar Omari, she looked around facing my dad again "it's the boy from the fire

My dad looked shocked but before he could say anything I had dropped Mr porky professor porcupine yes that was my stuffed animal's name. I had panicked and decided it was time to play actress I yawned and proceed to look like I had just has been walking downstairs

"Mommy, daddy I can't sleep" both my parents seemed to have bought it and immediately tried making me sleep"

With the memory so fresh and present in my mind I sighed remembering where I had hidden my painting and drawings that made "mommy" and "daddy" mad

It was Reed, they were all reed

It all made sense when, I thought of it when I would go the psychologists not that I could care but there was always something they would all be fascinated by my painting and drawings of this mysterious boy who I always drew in red to be specific moms scarlet paints and pens

When asked who he was I would simply shrug and answer I don't know which was the truth back then ...

This was so much deeper than I thought, and I hadno clue how to react to