𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚟𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 .

"There seems to be no progress happening with Leo I may suggest she goes to the counsellor at school for sessions"  .

I had gone to so many therapists, psychologists you name it they deemed what I would tell them to be "dreams" but deep down there was something in me that knew that these weren't just some ordinary dreams  .. they were too vivid I knew I wasn't just making this stuff up.

" thank you so much". 

we left the office

  "I will make sure to look at the counselling at her school."

we left to what felt like the hundredth phycologist's office I could tell my mother was worried almost drained it felt like every time we were sent away from an office that she thought "this is it my daughter has gone mad from hitting her head " 

I had made myself a promise to not speak about that memory but to perceive it as a dream, that way my mother could not be so worried, and I could feel some sort of normality.

We got home after the long trip from the office. "honey don't forget to take you pain medication"

my mom quickly chirped before heading down to her painting area.

I had dragged my feet towards my room flopping on the bed  I had laid there looking at my stars

" Leo are we mad ?"  was it a dream? is my brain pulling some coping mechanism to help with what happened to me"

I had grown very sleepy after taking the medication that i slowly drifted to sleep.

Water... there was water around me .

"where am!!"
"I why can't I move? "

most importantly why can't I open my eyes?

Help help help me please!!

that's when I heard a huge splash ...   suddenly hands are picking me up open your eyes stupid!! What's happening?.

"I am so sorry" echoed around me dancing around my brain it's pitch black and cold what is going on?

"I am sorry"

"Leo... I am so sorry"

"ahhh" I woke up trying to catch my breath, my hand clutched the left side of my chest the beads of sweat that had been sitting on my forehead had fallen down and drenched my face in fact as gross as it was my whole body felt like it was drenched in sweat, if these are dreams why are they so vivid.

"Sorry..." I whispered to myself  I had no idea what happened to me all I was told that I must have slipped and hit my head but I was soaking and on my doorstep so I must have somehow fallen into the water. gotten out and passed out on my doorstep.

as much as I want to believe that I can't there's something that's not allowing me to believe it, I mean it's the most logical thing right but... I  just can't believe it.

"ok so hi Leo I am MS Natalia listen I know how you guys are you don't have to treat me like as some old woman who is just prying into your life rather, take it as having a conversation or not I ain't gonna pressure you".

Ms Natalia was never like the others I felt comfortable from the beginning with her like I said I got so comfortable I spent all my time in her office as time went by I ended up telling her about my dreams more than the others not too much though .

I would tell her about the same dream but every time I went to bed there would be more details that would pop up but to save me from the whole

"we think your daughter should go to a mental ward since she's making thing up". 

I kept some details to myself.

Once Reed told me everything my dreams started to make sense those dreams were real and involved him in some way it was all twisted really ...

Who is Reed really.?

And why was he so involved in my life ...