𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

After all the confusion and honestly all the shock I decide it was best to go home, I didn't bother to greet my parents or my brother I went straight to my room trying to figure out what the hell happened my phone was buzzing with all the notifications .

I was face-first into my covers I didn't really know what or who was blowing up my phone I had a slight headache which didn't really help the situation .

still facing my bed I grabbed my phone from my bedside table next to me shifted my head to the side to see the glowing screen that illuminated my darkroom . There were notifications from all my social media apps and text messages from chase,

Sue and Reed
that all added up to 260 new messages.

I couldn't ... I wanted to open them up but I had such a sense of guilt It was insane eventually I opened them

"Hey"

6:14 pm

"I saw you at the party sorry for being a douche"

6:14 pm

"We need to talk"

7:00 pm

"Hey are you ok?"

8:00pm

"Listen was that you?"

8:15

"Leo did you take those pictures ?"

9:00pm

"Leo"

9:05pm

"Dude their everywhere... "

9:10pm
...

Just seeing chase's texts where enough to further the spiral I was in I couldn't have taken those photos I was drunk, yes but I would never ... I was outside.

next thing I felt were hot tears rolling down my cheeks funny thing is I didn't even know it was happening until felt one teardrop dropped onto my bedsheet making a wet stain.

I continued looking at my phone opening countless links on social media all of them landing up to that photo a red neon room with some girl who was clearly desperate to take photos of her butt  and have it out for the world to see except that wasn't the case at all .

it looked like people made it  that way, and that was truly what made the whole situation that more frustrating.

I felt sick the world felt so far.

It was comment after ,after comment about the desperate girl and to think I would have my identity hidden right?.

wrong .... Wrong indeed someone had commented: "that's Leo she was wild ...who knew she was that wild just party things right?".

Soon enough more of them came rolling up one after the other.
"nice wanna show me sometime"
I switched off my phone hiding in covers trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

I had school the next day I managed to pull the whole I am ok act with my parents they still questioned why I looked so drained and why my eyes were so red I made a weed joke and casually laughed it off I sat in my car for a while before going into school I had so much anxiety so much fear I hated it , made me feel powerless and I hated that I felt that way .

I entered the school and the torment began people I didn't even know gave me looks, people, I didn't know would snicker and make a joke about my body, people I didn't even know would whistle at me and take photos of me

I got to my locker to find the photo ..  There were Comments written on my locker   People were watching from different areas they stood   throwing little comments here and there.

I was trying my best to hold back the tears I quickly got my books and got to class and sat by my desk .

Behold  there were the red neon photos lying on top of my desk.

"I would never disrespect myself like that" one of the girls laughed.

I ripped the photos while the whole class was going On .

I couldn't concentrate everything felt like some sick joke

"Leo?" the teacher snapped me out of thoughts.

"  yeah" it sounded more shaky than I thought would have sounded I tried clearing my throat

" can I please go to MS Natalia."

I said trying to sound tough with the last amount of energy I had and  left

he nodded and off I went.

"ooo finally this class smelt like fish" were one the comments I heard before leaving the class .

the tears were now rolling uncontrollability I hated how I was crying, I hate how I am looked at as weak , I hate everything.

I bumped into someone, my tears had blurred my vision completely.

  "Leo ... are you ok" it was Reed I could smell his cologne and he had this sort of warmth around him I looked at him expecting pity or shame but there was none

"let's go" he grabbed my hand and lead me to his car .

now I know skipping school is really bad but at this point, the school was the definition of hell,we drove to the empty park and sat on the bench not once did Reed ask about it we both just kept quiet before I spoke.

"I didn't do it" I said so quietly I wouldn't have thought it would be audible .

"I know" he said still looking in front of him

"how could you be so sure?".

" "because if you say you didn't I'll believe you "

his words made me burst out in tears, not of sadness but relief It felt like out of this whole world he was the only who believed me he gave a me hug and let me cry for a good minute.

"Leo .. why did you even go to the party I am not blaming you but you never go to parties why this time?."

"I went with sue and too.. Fix things with Chase"

there was nothing said once again .

"the principal is calling my parents in tomorrow"

Reed took my hands and looked me straight in the eyes "I am going to find out who did this and help that soul .. cause all hell is about to break loose".

I know this was no time for what was happening to my heart but did I just find out that ....

Rule number 2 was broken....