𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢

To say I was feeling rather strange today would be an understatement, it had been months and months of waiting but it was finally the day to go to college.

Here let me catch you up .

it had been months since the bonfire and I was on my way to Saint Pernes which was the town my university was in it wasn't far from Selmer but still a great distance it was a few kilometres away there was a bit more civilization there but it still was a small town . 

what truly drew me in was how progressive the town's values were.

"alright I am all packed up,"

I said trying not to cry my car had been filled  the car with all my stuff .

my mom had been crying all morning luckily she had my dad who was trying to be strong , and not cry as well .

"come on guys you promised you wouldn't cry".

"my baby Leo i am going to miss you a lot"
she hugged me super tight .

"mom I am going to visit" I chuckled

"that's true but we're  still going to miss you so lioney ."

my dad hugged me and kissed the top of my head .

"hey idiot take care of mom and dad while I am gone ok ?, don't cause any trouble, I am going to miss you buddy"

I Playfully punched my brother's arm and hugged him.

"I'll miss you too" I heard him whisper while hugging me

"ok ok, I don't want to be late for admissions" I made my way to the front seat, started the car and waved my last goodbye before driving away .

it was exactly a six-hour drive to Saint Pernes.

I got to campus which was castle-shaped it was interesting really .

there were parents running around, people crying  as well as couples saying there goodbyes.

each of the walls of the castle-like structure were covered with all sorts of  banners for clubs you could join, to maps of where to go on campus and a variety of flags .

there were all sorts of people as well there was so much diversity it was crazy.

I had taken my boxes to the admission desk and waited in line.

"hey I like your necklace, I am El"  the girl next to me had said .

she put out her hand to shake mine

"thanks I am Leo it's nice to meet you"

"oh, polite I am guessing you're new here don't worry trust me you'll love it here"

"yeah actually it looks really amazing already"

"yeah it is , I like you, you  should come to the first-years party today you seem really cool plus I would love to introduce you to my friends and girlfriend" she smiled.

"emm sure I just need to move my stuff in."

"of course if you need help you can contact me I am part of the welcoming comity, anyway gotta fly see ya later she hugged me."

had I already made a new friend?.

"name miss ?"

a girl with bright blue hair spoke up  "Leo"

" welcome Leo here is your key card for you room and your number is on the back your free to go ."

I took my boxes and went up  to my room , I was looking for room number 1203 once I found it I opened it up