𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 8𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"I never knew you were pregnant." Seren said to Fall, sitting down and placing her child, Gianna, in her lap.

Fallon nodded his head and watched as Gira came running to him, climbing in his lap but being careful not to hit his belly.

Seren smiled while looking at Sagira before looking down at Gianna. "You still don't like me saying that they're related, huh?" She said.

"I don't cause they not related." He responded, frowning his face up as he watched Gianna drool and wet up her shirt and neck.

He would tell her to wipe the baby's mouth and neck so she wouldn't get a rash and so her neck wouldn't stink but that isn't his child. Seren should know what to do already since the nurses in the hospitals gives every first mom a few books to read through.

Atleast they did with him but he had already done the  research.

"They ar- Dont let her spit touch my couch." He said, interrupting her, seeing Gianna drool more. She made an 'o' shape with her mouth before wiping her child's  face with her shirt.

"That's disgustin." He mumbled under his breath. Sagira slid off his lap after babbling to his stomach and ran off in the direction where Sonder was, which was in the room.

Seren looked back up after fully wiping the baby's mouth with her shirt. He wondered where the baby's bib was but he didn't say anything about it.

"Oh, I was saying that they are related. Remember, same dad?" She said, almost sounding like she was asking a question.

Sagira had came back with Sonders phone in her hands and climbed back on Fallons lap before gently laying on his stomach and watching Sofia the First on Netflix.

"They might have the same dad but they don't have the same momma which makes them half related. But I chose to make them not related at all so why are you still trying to tell me that they are related?" He asked, fixing Sagiras ponytail that she had messed up while scratching her head.

Seren sighed, letting Gianna drool again. "Why don't you want them to be related?" She said, answering his question with a question.

"Because, I don't want them to." Fallon replied. "Sagira do you wanna come see the baby?" Seren asked making her shake her head and get up.

"Where you goin?" She said, seeing Sagira walk away, still looking at the phone. "To daddy." Sagira said back, going inside the bedroom.

Seren looked back at Fallon, confused. "She calls him daddy?" She said, highly confused and shifting Gianna to her other leg.

Fall nodded his head and changed his seating position. She started talking about how it was weird for her to call someone who isn't her dad, daddy causing Fallon to zone out and think about what else he wanted to make Sonder get him for when he gets hungry again.

"Oh, did I tell you that Zavier got a job?" Seren said, suddenly and excitedly. Fallon shook his head and look at her.

He noticed that Giannas shirt was all wet up. All he was thinking was how bad he felt for the child having to wear a wet up shirt.

"I think he works with Sonder." She said, finally catching Falls attention. "Why there?" He asked making her shrug her shoulders.

She honestly didn't know why he wanted to work where Sonder was but she mostly didn't care.

They talked for a few minutes before Gianna ended up spitting up all over Seren causing them to leave and go home.

Fallon made his way to the room after grabbing a jar of pickles and a fork. Sagira was still watching her cartoons on Sonders phone while he was watching TV.

"Can you open this, papa?" Fall asked Sond, sitting on the bed and handing him the jar. He opened the jar and handed it back to Fallon.

As Fall was eating his pickle, he thought for a bit. "Zavier work witchu?" He said, turning to look at Sond. Sonder nodded his head and laughed a bit.

"That nigga work under my supervision." Sonder mumbled.