//Who are you?// UT paps x error

This was requested but i don't know by who since i forget easily also, im glad to be back!! Sorry i was gone for so long i had to verify my email but it wouldn't let me for the longest time 😥😭 but im back baby! And im gonna make these new chapters the best just for you guys!!
/fluff/

(Papyrus overhears a fight going on and runs over to find a glitchy version of his brother broken on the ground. Lifeless almost. He picked him up and brought him home as for his brother would be gone at a meeting with ink. And so when his guest woke up he was scared but soon enough the guest got used to papyrus.)
------

Papyrus POV

I was walking around the underground searching for humans as for my brother sans was at a meeting with his friend ink! So i decided to tale it upon myself to look for humans by myself! But then all of a sudden i heard people yelling and running around. So i, of coarse as the great papyrus, went to investigate!

When i finally got to where i heard the noises i saw red snow surrounding a dark glitchy blob...

Huh, never noticed that around here. But as a soon-to-be royal guard i must help whoever was bleeding and find out what happened here!

I walked over to the one who seemed to be knocked out and bleeding...

And so as the great papyrus, i picked them up and decided to take them home and heal them! Maybe some spaghetti would help!
---------

3rd POV

Papyrus carried error towards his and sans' house since error was found in the deep forest area of snowdin.

Once paps reached the door of his home he opened the door and closed it behind him with his right foot.

He set his guest on the couch and went upstairs towards the bathroom to grab bandages and healing ointment.
-----------

After papyrus was finished healing up his guest as best as he could he went to make spaghetti, but not just any spaghetti! Spaghetti made with healing magic inside of it!

And after papyrus was done making the spaghetti, he heard something moving around.
---------
(Still third POV just focused on error now)

Error had woken up and was confused and a bit scared by the strange scenery around him. It was like a normal UT skeleton brothers house. But error thought this was a trick by ink to make him lower his guard maybe.

But soon enough, papyrus waltzed into the room and smiled at error.

"Ah! Guest, your awake! My names papyrus and i made you some spaghetti since you were injured!"

Papyrus' voice was laced with sweetness. It was like just him talking could lull errors sad and broken soul to sleep.

But error was confused,, why was this papyrus so nice to him? He's only ever encountered fights with swapfell papyrus',because he only likes destroying genocide aus since it makes his job easier.

Error just stared as the papyrus set the plate of spaghetti infront of him. Error hasn't had a fresh plate of well, anything.

Ever since he had less time to hang out with blue he could never get tacos from him anymore. And at that moment of processing thoughts. The pain from the fight earlier hit him like a truck.

The pain in his ribs and skull made him want to throw up.

Hot tears ran down his face.
Usually his pain tolerance was high. But this? This pain was on another level.

He fell over onto the couch. Papyrus started worrying as tears fell from errors eyes. He whimpered as the pain became unbearable.

He felt sh!tty.

And so papyrus did what sans would do with him when he was little and got hurt.

He sat next to error and grabbed him pulling him onto his lap and holding error in his arms. Slowly using green healing magic to help ease the pain. Errors whimpers and crys went silent as his tears slowed.

Error cuddled up into the warmth and touch of papyrus' loving arms as papyrus decided to start humming. The spaghetti started getting cold but neither of them cared.

Soon enough error fell asleep in papyrus' arms.

Papyrus sighed and carried error to his room.

Papyrus then set error on his bed and tucked him in. Stroking his head lightly before leaving the room and closing the door quietly behind him.

What was he to tell sans when he got home....?

For now he could care less. But that monster in his room made him feel something,,, different like butterflys dancing in his non existent stomach...
-------

Its 1 am and i need sleep but take this 😥😥😥

Also, ya'll want another part? Maybe? Maybe not? Idk lol.

Byeee also 814 words 🤤