//Favorite child// MamaError

This chapter was suggested by: angielucy000

Hope you guys enjoy!

THIS ONES SHORT BE WARNED

-----
»»——3rd⍟POV——««

Error sat in his anti-void as he had just gotten done making a speech.

He had made a deal with ink and had a truce created. There was now peace throughout the entire multi- verse. And so, he decided.

If the gang can be considered his children, why not call every sans his child?

And so he did,
Anytime a sans would come talk to him or ask him questions he would refer to them as,
"Child,"
"Kiddo,"
And
"Kid,"

Everyone was surprised at first but soon got used to it.

Ink still got a little fussy whenever Error would call him a child but error just laughed it off.

(Current Time)
♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Errors POV༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

I was peacefully sleeping in nightmares dark manor, when suddenly I was awaken rudely by killer barging into the room.

"MAMA ERROR!" killer yelled, he seemed a bit mad about something.

"Ughh, yes killer..?" I painfully sat up as my nonexistent ears rung.

"NIGHTMARE KEEPS CLAIMING THAT HE'S THE FAVORITE CHILD EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW HE'S NOT!" I groaned as killer looked annoyed at nightmare.

That's when an idea popped into my head,

"I do have a favorite, but I'm not telling who it is." I smirked, that should them busy as I slept.
Killer stormed out of my room closing the door behind him.

Wonder what he's gonna do with the fake info..

-
(5 minutes later 😰)

I woke up to chaos right outside of my door.
Killer was strangling dust,
Horror was trying to eat nightmares tentacles, lust had somehow gotten into the place with fell, cross was murdering dream, ink was fighting swap fell, fell swap, and multiple Charas at the same time,
Lust and fell just watched from behind a table as they sometimes bickered with each other.

And once killer saw me, he immediately stopped what he was doing. Dust dropped to the floor gasping for air as horror stopped chewing on nightmare, fell and list fell silent as they hid a bit behind the table, cross and dream stopped fighting as they hid their weapons, and ink + others stopped firing.

I was shocked, but mostly angry at the mess in front of him.

"Wh4t. Th3. H3ll..." (What. The. Hell...) My voice glitched as my face twisted with a bit more anger.

"Heya Error.." Nightmare stated before immediately pointing at killer.

"HE STARTED IT! " nightmare screamed before killer immediately objected, and right after that more arguing and chaos struck.

"Ughh, listen,," no one stopped arguing for they we're too damn loud to hear me.

"FOR ONCE LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHITS!" I screamed as they all stopped once more.

I sighed deeply one I got their attention.

"What's all of this chaos about now?" I asked as they all pointed towards killer for answers.

Killer immediately looked down in embarrassment.

They all acted like children..

But at least they were my dumb ass kids and nobody else's,

because if they weren't mine they would've been dead by now...

"W-well after you told me you had a favorite child I told everyone and we all started fighting over who was the favorite, but I know it's obviously me-" killer was struck in the head with nightmares slipper.

I groaned as I looked other everyone's curious faces.

"Your all my little Disappointments, I don't love anyone more or anyone less." I rolled my eyes as I walked up the stairs to go back to bed.

"But,,, if I come back downstairs after my nap and this living rooms still a mess I'm dissowning all for you." I glared at them as most of them nodded.

Ugh these kids will drive me crazy one day...

Crazy with how much I love the ding dongs....

-----

(Sorry for any misspells or errors (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)) 

*wink wink nudge nudge*

(Yes, I know I'm not funny 😰☝)

(Also heeyyyy double upload! Don't expect these often tho 🙄☝)