all the badguys together 5, (ANGST AND FLOOF)

(WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS A LITTLE BIT OF ANGST NEAR THE BEGINNING IF SENSITIVE TO ANGST THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER OR SKIP TO NEAR THE END OF THIS CHAPTER)

This one was requested by someone but im to lazy to @ them or anything but if that's you who requested this please comment here :)          --->

So heres a summary of the chapter.

Error finds a kitten in one of the aus he was destroying due to the cat rubbing on him in the middle of a fight with the sans of that au.
(Remember inks ded lol and so now error is the destroyer AND creator, also... Do you guys wanna know who killed ink? :)  ) error quickly kills the sans and brings the kitten home after destroying the au to bring the balance to an ok percentage. Errors goal was to make it to no copies and only originals. After error brings the cat home he basically begs the others to let them keep it. He even pulls out the 'kawaii' eyes. Or however the others call them. (Nightmare calls them the cuteness killers)
He soon give in and let error keep the kitten. The kitten soon enough helps everyone. Horror with his confusion about things, dust with his crippling anxiety, cross and nightmare with their depression, killer with his crippling stupidity and error with his voices.
They never ended up naming the cat until next chapter 😎👍
(You guys name the cat lmao most replied comment is the name for the cat)

But anyways enjoy!
------

Error was wandering through a copy of undertale heading towards the judgment hall while killing off all the monsters. He had already killed off the frisk and all the other monsters. So all he had to do was fight the sans and head home to the mansion. Now that ink was somehow dead, error was bringing the multiverse slowly back to only originals and no copies. Error also wanted to try creating things. He had already secretly tried creating things, he had made a butterfly and a flower. So far those were the only two things he had successfully made. He was proud of himself. But he couldn't tell the other sans or even his own lovers because he was afraid no one would believe him and they would think of him as a destroyer AND a liar.
He snapped out of his thoughts when he reached judgement hall and the sans was sitting there. Tears streaming down his face.

"H0w-h0w p-path3t1c cr-cry1ng 0v3r y0ur d-d3ad fri3nds?-??"
Error cued as he walked closer to the sans ready to attack.
The sans' tears stopped as he looked up at error with one glowing blue eye.
Error only stepped closer getting ready to attack.

But he felt something soft and fluffy rub on his right ankle.

He looked down.
It was a small fully black kitten with only a small marking on its forehead that looked like a skull.

Error bent down and let the cat.

He looked over to the now shocked sans and blasted him with a blaster killing him immediatly.

He grabbed the cat as the au slowly tore itself apart and ran into one of his dark blue portals.

"Ruru! Your back--- whats that?!" Killer asked.

"Its a kitten i found while in ut copy 365, look at its cute little forehead!" Error squeeled as he showed killer the small cat. It was about 4 inches thicc and 9 inches long. The kitten only stared at killer with big eyes mewing at him.

Horrors face lit up.

"FOOD?!" horror yelled as he wuickly tried to grab the cat and scarf it down.

"NO HORROR!" Error yelled as he took the kitten away from horror holding it next to his face.

After that happened nightmare walked into the room.

"Whats going on out here? .... Ruru, is that a cat?" Error quickly made big eyes to match the cat.