//A change in Fate//

(Song above inspired most of this chapter from fates perspective)

This was requested by CoffeenPaper

Fate has had a change of heart and decided to give error a chance, and when she finds out all of his pain and suffering was because of her and ink, she apologizes and starts treating him as her own child. She loved him but still blamed the fault on herself.

Perhaps Error could get used to this, although there is a problem...

Ink is now his brother
------------------
<3rd POV>
Fate had been watching Error do his job until he was back on the floor on the anti-void numb, he layed there feeling nothing but the pain in his broken bones and vertebrae.

Fates smile crept onto her face as she was close to waltzing off away from the portal-like-screen that she watched over her multi-verse through.
When she heard a whimpering voice come from the screen she was once watching over in delight.

"Why..."

Fate paused before silently walking back over towards the screen.

"Why must you harm me so..."

Fate glared down at the broken skeleton before her.
She opened a larger portal as she closed the other one.

"What do you mean," she questioned as she stared down towards the other, no meaning in her eyes as they tinted blank.

"Why must have you harmed me to the point of standing turns into torture...?" The glitched one had stayed in the same position, curled on the floor holding their spine and ribs as the pain surged through their entire body and soul, a headache pounded their mind as all they focused on was their once so called 'mother's' blank stare burning into their back.

"You did this to yourself child." Fate stared down, her blank stare turning to an aggravated glare as she scoffed the small skeleton.

"You did this for your son. Your so called 'blessed' child." Errors voice turned cold as ice as he sighed out a breath he never knew he was holding in.

"Your here because he doesn't need to clean up after himself!" Fates temper was always short. Usually the screaming scared Error into being quite again until she left, but this time he has had enough. 

"No, you created me too clean up after him because he's too lazy and careless, to clean up after himself. No matter how many times yoy explain the balance to him he ignores you. That's the reason he needs me." Fate hated this, Error had finally had the courage to speak the truth to her face. And the bad part of it was that,,

She knew it was true...

A sigh left her fragile lips as she calmed her shoulders. Errors eyes widened as he felt her gently sit near him. The vibrations from her gently touching the anti-voids white mass of a ground seemed endless until it suddenly stopped.

"... Perhaps your right."

Error gasped as he heard those words.
Fate never admitted defeat, especially against him.
He slowly turned to look at her, he flowing hair wandered in the non-existent wind as she looked down glowing tears fell down her soft cheek as she looked away from error.

"Does that mean... Y-You'll listen to me..?" Error sat up ignoring the tinge of pain that fell upon him with every movement he made.
Fate turned back and looked at error, he glowing eyes flicked open and shut as she blinked to keep the tears from fogging her vision.