//A MAID DRESS?!//

Basically another harem,

(Requested)

---

<Errors POV>
I lost the bet,

Me, 404 and nightmares gang were messing around at the stupid christmas party, when killer bet me that if i couldn't do a stupid handstand i would have to wear a maid dress, and if i did do one then i could have any chocolate that i wanted. I agreed but low and behold, the bet was rigged! And 404 was in on it too!
So here i am putting on the stupid dress as i tighten it around my spine i hear a knock on the door as my brother enters.

"Mind helping me 404? The back zipper is hard to reach." I state i stand there as he looks at me.

"Don't you dare laugh." I scolded him as he chuckled a bit.

"I wont but, mother would've loved seeing you in a dress." He came behind and zipped the dress. I shivered a bit at the mention of our mother. 404 backed away a bit as he looked over me.

"Wow error, you even put on the stocking! I was sure you would've only put on the dress for a few minutes." 404 chuckled as i could feel my face heat up a bit.

"Their comfy, and my legs were getting cold.." I huffed as i looked myself up and down in the mirror.
I had the maid dress on, no headband thankfully but black stockings with white stripes at the top. I decided not to wear any shoes and i had fish net laces along my arms ending at my wrists, they clung to my bones making them look a bit nicer. The lacing popped out a lot on my red bones.

"Ya look great! But here lemme just-" 404 came up behind me and put a pair of cat ears on my as he put a choker around my neck, it was a black one with studded spikes on it and a rose gold bell. I looked like royalty nearly.

"It fits perfectly! Ya know, the choker used to be moms.." 404 looked away as he smiled.

"Thank you 404. Its beautiful." I hugged 404 but i heard sniffling.

"40-404? Ar3 y0u 0k,,?" I glitched a bit, 404s never cried around me.

"Its just, heh. You remind me of mother. From your mismatched eye colors to your different colored bones. You two looked so similar that when you were born father thought mother just cloned herself." I laughed a bit at that, i knew i looked like mother but i never thought much of it.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Oh great, who could that be?-

"Hey, are you two done in there yet?" I recognized the voice. It was KM (king multiverse)

---

<3rd POV>

Error had walked out of the changing area with 404 taking him by the hand. Errors face flushed out of embarrassment.

"Hey! You look gorgeous!" KM commented. He smiled widely over towards error as 404 gave error a caring look.

"Oh, thank you!" Error smiled back as he let 404 drag him back towards the large group of skeletons.

"Error! You look great!"
Blue hugged error, error returned the hug immediately.

404 stood in that one pose like a dad in the morning right after camping in a tent all night, with his hands on his hips and his back slightly arched forwards as he watched his younger brother get more compliments from people.

Error was nearly overwhelmed with the amount of compliments he was getting, he had gotten a few from nightmares gang and nightmare himself, a few from KM and from blue. Dream smiled at error as ink looked confused.

"Ah! Wait! Its missing something!" 404 explained as he turned error around and put a pair of round red glasses on him.

"There ya go!" 404 exclaimed as he turned error around to show the others.

"I didn't know you had glasses error!" Dream gasped as he was quite shocked by his discovery.

Error flushed a bit as he covered his face with his hands.

404 laughed a bit with error chuckling with him.
---
(I dunno what else to write so uhh there😅✌)