error x nightmare (SMUT)

WARNING!: SMUT, rough sex, praise kink, daddy kink, tentacles 😂, pain kink.
Bottom: error
Top: nightmare
-----
3rd POV

Error was quite pleased with himself.
He had destroyed 4 whole aus and there was no ink to be seen anywhere. Error portaled himself back to the badguys 'hideout' even though it was very noticibly their hideout.
They didnt care though. They just liked chilling there.
Error came home to killer, dust, horror and cross leaving the house.

"Wh3r3 ar3 y0u a11 g01ng?¿"
The others didnt stop but killer replied while walking,
"We're heading to the mall to meet up with blue, red and that brat swapfell." Killer said.
Blue had been their little spy for a while now. Blue had realised that error was the good guy, so he decided to spy on ink and dream for them,
Besides.
No one ever suspected blue.

"Ah, 0k hav3 fun 1 gue55"
Error responded as they went through errors portal.
Error went onward to the thrown room to tell nightmare about the 4 destroyed au's. Although he was still worried about ink finding out about blue being a spy. Blue was his firat actual friend. He didnt want to even imagine what that soulless dish rat would do to blue if he found out.

Nightmare felt worry, fear and guilt. He could tell it was error. He wondered what the other smaller skeleton was thinking about.
Error pushed open the large doors with a grunt as he walked in.
He walked up to nightmares desk and bowed before waiting for nightmares say on him speaking.

"Your late."
Nightmare growled.
"1-i kn0w b0ss."
Error acted scared even though when in full power error was stronger then all of the others, even nightmare. And nightmare knew that. Thats why nightmare hated it when error had his smug looks while fighting the others.

"Cut the bullshit error, and tell me why are you worried? Dear~" nightmare purred near the end of his sentence.
Error jumped a bit at the last bit, but obeyed and told his boss what the problem was.

"W3ll-"
Error was cut off.
"Ah,~ answer me in your beautiful voice~" now this worried error. Was his boss hitting on him or something?!
Crap, he could feel his face heating up by the second.

"Yes sir.. Im worried about blue."
Nightmares face twists into one of worry. Why would error of all people be worried about the others? He just didn't really care what they did.

"And dear, why is that?~"
Error was getting worried about what he was getting himself into while nightmare was only trying to hide his erection.

"W-well, im afraid that if i-ink f1-f1nds o-0ut th-th4n h3 may-m-m4y k-k1ll h-h1m."
Error had tears stinging the corners of his eyes threatening to fall as he winced.

"... Oh dear, come here. I'll make you feel better.~" error didnt care if his boss was acting strange right now. Right now error needed comfort because of how bad he was glitching.

Nightmare picked error up and carried him up to his room.

"N- b0ss? W-wh4t ar3 we d-doing in y-y0ur room?-" error was thrown gently onto the bed as nightmare loomed above him. Nightmare fiercly took off errors shirt.

There were many scars. Fresh ones, old ones. They never seemed to fade. A show of how determined error is to fix this corrupted multiverse with its despaired 'creator'.

Nightmare paused looking over errors sensitive bones beneath him. Then, he licked one of the many scars.

"Ha-hah!~" the smaller moaned. He soon covered his mouth surprised at what kind of noise just came out of him.