//Cliche right..?//

Classic enemies to lovers story between our lovely destroyer error and his arch enemies!
(yes more then one)

The star sanses!

Basically error x the star sans but the three of the star sanses hate each others guts but love error.
Came up with this plot from random notes i was taking!
-----------------------
<Errors POV>
I was walking towards a monster that had ran from me, it had seen me killing off its friend and now it was the only one left besides the sans and the human, it had been a genocide route, surprised the human left this one.
This was, of coarse an au, or how i say, a copy, an error, a mistake if you will.
It was a stupid copy of under!lust.

God ink, why another one of these aus?

I killed off the monster in a single swipe of my hand and walked on towards the hall where the human and the sans should be fighting.

Then of coarse,, i cant have one single second of peace.

"Error! Stop destroying the creators and my aus please! We can work this out if only you would listen!" Ink screamed out, man could this guy be annoying.

"Stop? Why would i stop? And work this out... Man ink, you are much dumber than ya look!" I laughed, i took out my strings readying for a battle that would end in one of us fleeing.

But instead i felt a pain in the back of my skull.
I turn around to see blueberry holding a pan, it was indented and looked like he hit me over the head with it.
(Errors iron skull coming in clutch)

Then another blow was felt when all of a sudden it all went dark...

And i couldn't see.

I was trapped in my own mind for now. It was like a dream but worse. God Damnit, this only means one thing.

I got knocked out somehow, and by my enemies out of all people!

I cant do anything right can i.
Soon enough i feel myself waking up but when trying to get up i felt magic restraints that acted like chains holding me down on my ankles, arms and neck.

Damn, i mean, i know this never works on me, but what if...
No, they wouldn't believe me.
But,,
What if i told them why i destroyed...?
Would it change their mind or would they think im joshing them? Should i stay or portal out.

Plus, if they really think magic restraints can hold me down, they might just think anything that i spout from my mouth is a lie.

Hmm...

<stay?> ❤ <leave>

❤<stay?><leave>

<stay?><leave>❤

❤<$tây?¿><leave>

💟<$tâŷ!¡><leave>

<you chose to stay :)>
I opened my eyes to see a white padded cell, i was sitting down with my back leaning on a wall. the hell? It looked like an asylum room. Did they really think i was that crazy as to hurt myself while being here? Well, at least its not a concrete room with a dull looking bed and sad lighting like the author was originally gonna give me-

"Stfu error" i heard the authors voice and decided to stop breaking the forth wall for once.

I heard footsteps coming and saw that the door was also padded, how could i even walk over there to attack the door if i was chained up? Their thought process wasn't very smart.
(Duh they're the star sanses😥)
I saw a boney pure white hand open up the door as the figure walked in. It was blue, and he was holding a tray of assorted fruits and vegetables.