//More shorts!//

Just more short-shots since ya'll really liked the last ones!
---
Error huffed as he looked away,
Nightmare amd the gang sat in awe.
Error had cat ears!!

"Before you guys say anything, they came from a dare, when blue dared me to drink a random potion from sci's lab... They'll wear off in a week. Along with the uh,-"

"YOU HAVE A TAIL TOO!" Cross shouted i awe as he touched errors pure black silky tail, causing error to back up.

"No touching!" Error tried yelling but horror had reached up and started petting him.

"God-damn.... It...." Error fell asleep purring.-
---
Error and ink were fighting again. Until error had a great idea.
He grabbed inks broomie and swung it at ink with pull power!
And he painted a-

"A DRESS?!-" ink was embarresed! Put into a hot pink fluffy dress infront of his enemies and his allies!
Nightmare bursted out laughing in the background as error held back his own laughs. The paintbrush disintegrated into ink and slowly reformed back in inks hands.

"WHY I OUTTA-" ink paused when he heard camera clicks and turned around to see blue and dream giggling taking pictures of ink.

"Now this, is going on multi-book!" (Facebook but for the Multiverse)
---
I was scrolling through multi-book, a strange app killer and the others wanted me to download on my phone that they got me for my birthday.
And i saw that ink had it too.

And he was making fun of me! He called me dumb and posted a blurry photo of me screaming at him! And blue and dream commented on it!

So i decided to post something else.

I teleported to his house. Dream and blue were off doing something else, i heard the shower being turned on,
...
Perfect.

I grabbed a bowl and filled it with ice and started recording.

"Hey guys, im currently in the star sanses hide-out, and im about to prank the hell out of ink!"
I stepped around the corner and slowly opened the door to the bathroom.

From behind the curtains i could hear inks voice,

"Dream? Blue? Is that one of you guys?" Ink piped up.

I fought back the urge to laugh as i stepped closer, still recording.

I quickly spilt the ice over inks head with my strings and laughed as i opened a portal.

"AHHHHHH WHAT THE FU-"

I quickly posted the video on my multi-book account right before i left through the portal.
---
(Sorry these ones are rushed)