//Goopy strings//

*context: Error and nightmare have been snowed in from a huge snowstorm that went off around their city! Nightmare attempted to dig through the snow but now he's sick from the cold! Now its time for error to help him get back to health!*
---
<3rd POV>
Error carefully brought hot soup up the stairs as he turned the corner and heard shuffling from the other side of the door.

"Nightmare! If your out of bed again then no cuddles tonight! You got 1 minutes to get back in bed!" Error shouted at the door as the room went silent, more shuffling was heard before a faint,
"Come in!" Was heard from the other side of the door.
Error carefully opened the door to find his beloved boyfriend, nightmare, under the sheets breathing heavily as he stared at error with hunger in his eyes. An empty glass sat beside him on the bedside table as error chuckled.

"Heheh, its nearly time to go to bed, so after your done eating nighty, we can cuddle. Sound good?" Error asked as he sat next to nightmare on the bed, carefully placing the bowl of soup on nightmares lap as nightmare sat up.

"Mk... But i wanna use my tentacles for cuddling!" Error chuckled and nodded as he kissed nightmare on the top of his skull before silently leaving the room.

-time skip brought by the fact that this is a short story :]-

Error went back up the stairs and opened the door to find that nightmare had the empty bowl on the nightstand and was waiting for him.
Error chuckled as once he walked closer, nightmare summoned his tentacles to show that he was ready to cuddle.
Error hopped in bed next to his lover as nightmare wrapped around error like a sloth on a stick.

"Heh, love ya nighty, goodnight." Error kissed nightmare on the teeth as he blushed.

"Love you too..."
---
*sorry it was so short! -author*