//Shorts,Ideas and headcanons//

So sorry for less updates! I've just been somehow more busy even though I literally do nothing all day.
I've also been really emotionally
Unavailable and unmotivated to write.
So here take these shorts/ideas I came up with🤗
---
Error x Reader idea

Errors walking through a random au when he comes across the reader. He's sceptical of the reader attempting to befriend him at first but when he realizes how hard the readers trying he finally caves in. The reader and error become good friends but soon the reader grows feeling for error. They go up and finally tell error, and error states that he slightly feels the same way, he just didn't know how to explain his feelings at first.
-
Error x Fresh short idea

Error and fresh are slowly becoming better friends, fresh had introduced error to hugs and holding hands and even a few feelings! But once error learns about love, he realizes how much of a raging homosexual love struck man he is for fresh of all people! How will he deal with this one?-
-
Small idea for a cute error sans thing ig

Error finds a small cat and takes it home with him to nightmares mansion. He has to keep all of the members away from the cat as he fears they'll hurt it. But when he leaves to destroy aus, he has nowhere to leave the cat. So he takes the cat with him to multiple aus to help him with destroying the aus. He nicknames the cat, 'little destroyer' and him and little destroyer go on fun little adventures all the time. Hiding from blues nasty tacos and pranking ink! How bad could it be?
-
Random idea

Error comes home from a long day of work, as he walks through his house he finds his lover, (insert either character or reader)
Watching TV on the couch.
And so he decides to sit next to them, he slowly inches closer before deciding to lay his head on their shoulders. Then they sit there for a bit until error slowly bobs off to sleep leaving his lover to suffer with an asleep error on their asleep/in pain shoulder. Yet, they don't have the soul to move error.

---

Random headcanons since I'm bored and have no other ideas:

•Error is a cat person

•Error hates children with a passion

•Error and 404 have a sort of brother type bond, they hate each other but would kill for each other.

•Error likes playing pranks with nightmares gang on the star senses and sometimes other sanses.

•Error is a switch

•Error has ADHD and Hyperfixates on certain things than falls out of the obsession within a few days. But sometimes the obsession stays with him for a few years or even his whole life. (Examples: chocolate, cats, naps)

•Error likes biting things. The only bad thing is that he doesn't care if the thing he's biting is in pain, he teethes like a toddler sometimes on nightmares tentacles. And it sometimes pisses nigh are off but he doesn't have the soul to tell error to stop.

•Error only shows slight weakness around people he's known long enough, or trust a lot. Like nightmares and the gang or blue/swap. He thinks of emotions such as happiness and sadness as weak around enemies.

•Error says things he regrets later when angry. And he's not the type to hold back in verbal or physical fights. No matter who you are.

•Error glares a lot without realizing it. He also has a resting bitch face that scares people away

• Error thinks he doesn't deserve friends, but his giant friend group says otherwise.

•Error is bisexual with a leaning towards men. His standards are very high though. But he mostly does care about manners and personality. He also goes by He/They/It

•Error hates cliffhangers

•Error can be childish sometimes, like using puppy dog eyes and begging for things. But only around people he trusts enough to not make fun of him, like blue, nightmare and cross.

---

Error x (character head canons!)

°Error x nightmare°

•Both error and nightmare are switches and like to switch up things like cuddle positions and who takes over when they make out.

•The gang usually refers to error as mom and nightmare as dad. But sometimes they switch it up to annoy nightmare.

•Error likes to chew on nightmares tentacles because the flavour and texture in his mouth is good for his stimming.

-

°Error x lust°

•Error likes to pamper list with small and large gifts, lust usually gets flustered by the gifts no matter how big they are.

•Error can talk big game, but usually gets shy whenever it's smexy time even though he's packing more than Mr worldwide

•Error has strange humor. He'll look at ink and his over sized toothbrush, (yeah I know it's a paintbrush it just looks like a toothbrush) and whisper to lust something about him looking funky and he'll start bursting into laughter and glitches. Lust doesn't understand errors humor but laughs with him anyways.

•Error and lust go on dinner dates every friday! Error somehow just had bar upon bar of gold hidden in his coat all the time, sometimes lust wonders how heavy the coat is.

•lust tried on errors gold filled coat once and it was soft but also heavy af and torn up from fights. Lust couldn't even sit up with the damn thing on, error felt a bit lighter after taking it off though.

-

°Error x fresh°

•Error swears a bit to much which sometimes gets on freshs nerves.

•Error really likes to purposely swear sometimes because he thinks fresh is cute when hes mad.

•Error and fresh star gaze a lot together, usually whenever their bored or have extra free time.
-----

Uhhhh I have nothing else to write abouttt, so sorry for leaving it hanging! Just felt like I need to upload it faster!