//Dummys being dumb//

(This is basically shenanigans with the bad sanses/a few short stories in one chapter since i cant come up with ideas for full stories! Enjoy)

---

Error chuckled as he held a water bucket over the door to the creators house.
Dust rang the door bell then ran and hid in a bush while killer recorded from behind a tree.

Error was right behind killer as his strings held the bucket in place as ink opened the door and walked outside.

"Hellooo?-" ink was quickly cutt off by a bucket of water falling on his head. He screamed from the cold water hitting his bones and his skull as he saw the other sanses run away laughing as a glitchy portal opened and closed for them to escape.

" NOT AGAINN!!"

---

Nightmare was sitting om the couch when suddenly error walked past. He then stopped infront of nightmare causing nightmare to lean over to the side as he tried to see the tv.

"Hey error, ya mind moving?" Nightmare growled as he looked up at error.

Error just huffed as he sat on nightmares lap.

"ERROR WTF?-"

"You don't pay enough attention to me." Error whined as he hugged nightmare. Nightmare blushed as he sighed.

"Is this another distraction so that the others don't get caught stealing food?" Error huffed at nightmares statement, he hugged tighter as he turned around and began biting nightmares neck.

"... Maybe.." Nightmare chuckled as he picked error up.

"I'll let it slide if you come to bed early tonight."
Error huffed as he nodded, he hugged nightmare tighter as he gave killer and dust a thumbs up as nightmare walked up the stairs.

---

Error was hurt, just plain hurt. Ink had,
1, yelled at him

2, hit him

3, called off their truce AND told him they weren't friends anymore! What else could go wrong?!

Nightmare had walked in on error sulking as he heard about the whole thing from his brother, dream.

"Hey error, me and the boys heard you were pretty upset about the whole, 'ink thing'." Error rolled over to look nightmare in the face. He looked very upset.

"Sooo, we were thinking we could all watch a movie, you, me and the gang. You can choose the movie!"
Error hummed as he sat up on his bed.

"Hmm, alright." Nightmare smiled as he picked up error and teleported the both of them onto the couch.

"Nightmare?! What the hell?-" error yelped as nightmare chuckled.

"Hey horror, mind getting the popcorn?"  Nightmare asked, horror nodded as he threw the remote errors way.
He caught it in his strings.

Maybe today wouldn't be so bad.

---

(End! Maybe i might make more of these lmao)