//Anti-Hero//

Based off of this amazing song 🕴
* SLIGHT GORE MENTIONS *
---
They had ticked him off of his last nerve.
He was raging with hatred and anger as he swung his mighty hands to summon his strings. Dragging a few down with them into the void as he screamed curses at them causing the leader to flinch.

They were decently set aside in outer!Tale as they fought fiercely, the leader of them throwing burning red splatters of ink towards the one they were against. 
He yelled slurs and rude remarks at the other as the black boned skeleton took more strings from behind his sockets and wrapped a few more monsters into his dark blue grasp.

He threw them down into the void as screaming was heard from them.

The so called dark Lord of destruction 'Error' was twitching violently as more error signs popped between his limbs and in front of his face.

The creator swung his mighty broom as he bought he would win this battle. But right before he swung it felt as of time stopped.

The destroyer teleported behind him in mid air and swung at his back with such force that it had shattered the creators spine to the point of no fixing.

The others stopped throwing attacks out of fear of harming their leader further.

The destroy spat out a golden colored tooth before placing his left foot carefully over the creators  already broken spine.

"YoU wAnT mE tO bE tHe AnTi-HeRo So BaD...? ThAn YoU'lL gEt An AnTi-HeRo... "
The destroyers shrill yet powerful booming voice paused many monsters from even breathing as his calm face startled the non existent soul out of the creator.

The destroyer put his weight onto the creators unbroken  ribs as he snapped them all in half slowly and painfully.
The creator screamed out in pain as he looked over at his allies for help.
The others stood there scared of intervening.

The destroyer tore the creators upper half from the bottom half as his screams filled the vast area of outer!Tale, the calm destroyer used his magical glowing strings to bring the bottom half away as he dropped it into the void.

Error chuckled a bit before closing his eyes.
His enemies screams were the only things he heard before he got back to work...
----
(Another short chapter of ink getting what he deserves, but don't get used to more than 1 chapter a week ya hear 🥶🥶)