//Someone that cares//

Error fights with ink blah blah blah but goes back to the anti-void to see the only person who cares.

Classic

Yup this is an error x classic sans chapter! Excited? Cuz i am!
---------------------
<errors POV>
God DAMNIT.
Ink just HAD to come and attack me right before i could collect the humans soul and leave. So then they reset! And now im stuck having to re-kill every monster here until i get back to where i was! And what doesn't help is that the whole time i have ink screaming about 'we can talk about this!' Or 'error please stop!'. I honestly would love peace but fate sure doesn't like seeing me happy huh. Destiny helps from time to time but other than that my life's just misery.

Finally i finish up, tie ink over the void and hope he dies while i open a portal and leave to the anti-void.

I enter and....

What..?

"Heya babe!" It was classic. My lover, he's the original sans with to much on his boney shoulders.

"He-hey hon-honey." I stood there as my boyfriend walked over to me like it was the best day of his life.

"Do you remember what today is??" Shit, is it something important?! Please say its not our honeymoon!

"Uhhhh, wh-what is i-it....?" Classic stood dumbfounded than continued to smile.

"Its your birthday silly!" Oh thank 404! I thought it was something important!

"Oh, th-thats not imp-important." Classics face changed to an unreadable expression.
Was he mad at me?
Was he sad?
I couldn't tell.

"Of coarse its important silly! I was thinking we could prank underfell and steal his chocolate, than go make fun of nightmare and the gang and finally do some star-gazing!" Huh. Sounded like a pretty good day.

"Alr-alright. Do you wan-wanna go n-now?" I questioned, classic nodded as he took my hand and opened a portal.
----------------------
We had just arrived to underfell and we already heard some screaming. Of coarse it was fell papyrus yelling at  sans over in the distance.

"You wan-wanna go ta-ke the cho-chocolate first?-first?¿" classic nodded as he teleported off to get the chocolate, leaving me to distracting them long enough to not go off towards their house. Which of coarse, was easy. I threw a stick with enough force to make the tree i threw it at crack and make an eerie snapping sound.

I teleported away before they could look in my direction. They immediately got into attack stances as i just chuckled a bit. I portaled away quietly towards where classic should be.

"Hey babe! I got the chocolate, did ya already prank 'em?" Classic walked towards me with a hand-full of chocolate.

I smiled,
"Yup, they'll be confused for hours." Classic giggled as i opened a portal to nightmares gangs base.

"Sup shawtays!!!" Classic yelled as he dropped the chocolate through a portal to the anti-void that i created.

I chuckled as i walked behind him.

"Heya lovebirds!!" Killer exclaimed as him and horror came running down the stairs. Classic gave horror a bar of chocolate that im guessing he slid up his sleeve while i wasn't looking. He does it everytime.

"So killer, how have you and nightmare been?" Classic sparked up a convo. I decided to find cross's stash of goodies to for before we leave. He always hides it in different places. But i can smell the good stuff from multiverse's away. I smelt it, cross's milk chocolate. It was in the next room, to the right. In the 3rd drawer of the dresser to the right. But damn, that was nightmares room.

I decided to teleport in and out. I teleported in then opened the dresser drawer quickly. Grabbing all the chocolate and leaving. I gasped in some air, i didn't even know i was holding my breath.

I dropped the chocolate onto the pile that was already in the anti-void and walked downstairs.
3.
2.
1.

"ERROOORRRR!!!!!" i heard cross's angered voice from upstairs. I teleported and grabbed classic by the waist.

"Alright lets go babe." I stated as classic chuckled. Killer said his goodbye as classic waved. I portaled us out of there right when cross was running down the stairs.
Im surprised nightmare wasn't there to yell at me first.
-----------------------
We were now im the anti-void grabbing our chocolate and hauling it to the cliff in outer!tale. Classic nearly lost a few in the void but i used my strings to catch them.
We laughed it off as we both sat at the ledge. We counted the stars and giggled everytime one of us found a funny looking constellation, classic made some puns that made me burst into laughter, it was so funny that i had to hold my ribcage because of the pain.
Then afterwards, when all the jokes had been told, all the stars had been counted, and all the chocolate had been eaten.
Classic put an arm around my waist, pulling me closer. He kissed my left cheek bone and closed his eyes. I leaned on his shoulder as he started humming. I hummed along.
This was the best day of my life. I cant wait until my next birthday.
----
(Sorry for such little updates!! I've been on a tight schedule!)