all badguys together 5 1/2

This is just a small thing where i explain how ink died and who epicly killed him :D

Also if this chapter seems rushed its because i wanted to please you all but i feel like i may throw up so teehee😳✌

But anyways in just gonna make this a quick summary on what happened to ink and what new powers error got (also a bit about fate and the other gods) 😎✌
(
ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER THIS BIT SAME CHAPTER JUST SPLIT ON ONE- HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE😭😭😭)
------

Ok so basically. After blue and dream left they never ended up telling ink where his beloved vials were so now ink had no loyal friends and no vials.

Fate was even more upset due to her precious creator not doing what he loves. She wanted to kill off error already but if she did then destiny would kill her off.

After all, even though destiny was younger she was a stronger god.

There were 5 different types of gods.

Copper: demigods and smaller less stronger gods

Silver: a bit stronger then demi gods. True gods.

Gold: purebred gods, truly chosen by the first gods ever created.

Plasma: the strongest gods, the first gods ever truly chosen by the one true god.

The one true god: the one who created the others. No one has seen them ever since. Some say they were angered at a creation and messed up its code, then getting sucked into the life of a random sans with no reality check of who they once were.

Destiny a gold. She was always one step ahead of fate, and she did it on purpose.

Fate was a silver while error and ink were both coppers.

(But since ink died error is now a silver, but more on that later)

Dream and nightmare were chosen as coppers as well. But error and ink were still on higher levels. Along with the player, the player was also a copper.

Ink, he was driven insane by his lack of vials since he had become addicted to them. Wanting to feel anything and everything he threw himself into the void. And so he ended up disappearing/dying. Turned to pixels and dust.

And so destiny took this chance and gave inks dust to error.

(Eating a monsters dust gives you some of their powers but at the same time it tastes like shat 😭)

Destiny ended up just pausing time and feeding error inks dust just all like

"Here ya go have some dead rat😊✌"

And finally the chapter for the day!!
------------------

3rd POV
-
Error sat lonely on the couch holding the cat close to his chest as it purred.

"What should we name it?" Error broke the strange silence, nightmare them pondered for a bit as did the others.

"Maybe skull? Ya know for the marking on its head." Killer suggested.

The others took a bit but agreed.
Error pet the cat as purred loudly.

"Ok, skull it is."

(With blue and dream)

"What now blue? We have no ink to rely on for plans."
Blue pondered on dreams question until he found an answer.

"We need to work together with the bad guys so we can have an alliance! And you can be the leader of the star sans for now!" Dreams eyes widened.

"M-me?! The leader?! Blue, you know im not really ready for something like that!" Blue stared at dream than smiled wide.

"You can do it dream! I mean, i obviously cant, so the only other option is you!" Dreams eyes(?) Turned glossy as he soon hugged blue tightly.

(Might add blue x dream in here lmao should i?)
------------