//Its over... Isnt it...?// ANGST

Heres some angsty short stuff since im only able to spout out sad shorts rn-
---
<Errors POV>
I stood there shocked as i saw ink kissing dream.

He was cheating on me!
With his best friend!

I dropped the expensive flowers i had bought him and took a deep breath in.

"So ink..."
I have to fight the urge to yell.
He snaps his head back as him and dream share the same shocked expression. Dreams looks more sad as if he didn't know me and ink were together,
And inks face looked shocked like he just got caught by the police commiting a crime.

They both had one thing in common,
They were easy to read.

"Error! Baby! Its not what you think!" I stomp on the flowers that were in the ground.

"NOT WHAT I THINK?!" My voice boomed through the sad house that i used to love being in with my love.

"I LEAVE FOR ONE WEEK TO MAKE MONEY FOR ME AND YOU TO LIVE OFF OF,- NO, FOR ME, YOU AND OUR CHILDREN TO LIVE OFF OF AND I COME HOME TO FIND YOU WHORING AROUND WITH YOUR 'BEST FRIEND'?!" i glared at them both as i was about to summon my strings.

"Ink! You told me you and error broke up and he left you the house and the kids!" Dream yelled at ink as he backed away from him.

"Im so sorry error! I- i didn't know!" Dream teared up a bit as he looked away from ink and came towards the door, looking like he wanted to run for it.

"Its fine dream. Just leave..." I let dream leave the room but,

"Dream! Come back!" Ink tried chasing dream out the door but i stopped him.

"I want your things out of my house in 2 HOURS or so help me i'll rip your arms off infront of our children!" i yelled at ink as i heard whimpering from pjs room.

"I'll be right back cheater.." I walked down to pjs room and opened the door to find both him and gradient hiding in the corner. Gradient being the overprotective 10 year old older brother, and pj being the overreacting 8 year old.

"*hic* why were- *hic* you and mommy fighting?- *hic*" pj stumbled on his words as i went over and hugged them both.

"Im sorry you both had to hear us fighting.. I promise i'll be a better father and never let it happen again." Gradient hugged back as i saw him fighting back his own tears. He helped wipe pjs tears off of his face.

"What about mom?" Gradient asked as i sighed.

"Your mother wont be here for a long while. She'll be at a friends house for a long time." The two little ones nodded as i took some earbuds out of my pocket.

"Here, play on my phone while i go talk to your mommy, ok?" Gradient nodded as pj happily took my phone and earbuds.

I walked back to my room as i saw ink taking his things and leaving, he was on the phone with someone.

"C'mon dream! Please take me back! I need somewhere to stay for a bit!" It sounded like dream was dumping him. Heh, good.

But i want more...

I want to make his life,,

A L1V1NG H3(( :]
------
(Might make a part 2 where error makes inks life a living hell lol idk)