//red paint,, or maybe its blood..//

Error x reader angst for the soul.
Enjoy, or cry trying 😶
---
<Your POV>
I was walking through Snowdin town, the 3rd reset so far.

Our AU was just created and a skeleton named ink had been warning me and sans earlier about a different skeleton named error.
He said that he wouldn't be hard to miss.
The destroyer, with black bones and many scars from countless fights.
Ink had also told us about the destroyer being heartless and cruel. I hope i don't run into this so called destroyer.

But right before i could make my way back to the skele-bros house, i heard a strange warping sound and turned around to see a skeleton with dark bones and error signs around his body.

Was this the destroyer?

When he looked up at me i saw a huge gash that was bleeding right through his left eye-socket to the bottom right of his face. When he looked up i also noticed blue marks flowing down from his eye sockets as well as the picture of fear in his pupils as they twitched violently when he spotted me staring.

I stood still for a bit, my eyes wandering his body.
He stood up slowly and ran to make what seemed like a portal.

"Wait!" I screamed as I jumped after him and accidently pushed both of us through the portal.

We found ourselves in a blank white area that seemed to have no beginning or end as the portal closed behind us.
I got off of him and apologized as i held my hand out to help him up.

He looked up at me and lifted his hand slightly. Before i knew what to do, blue strings were pulled from his sockets and wrapped around my body, the strings lifted me into the air.

"What d-do y0u w4nt hu-hum4n..." The skeleton snarled at me with his words as his face was still other than the slow paced moving of his mouth.
I took a quick glance around the room, those same strange blue strings strung around the strange ceiling that i was currently hanging from and many strange dolls off sans but with other strange costumes on.

"Well, i wanted you to wait! But you didn't listen..." I looked the other way, it was quite hard to look him in the eyes when he's staring me down like im his next meal..

"Ugh, 1-i d0nt hav3 t1me f0r this sh-sh!t." The skeleton rubbed his face as he looked towards a box full of random items. He walked towards the boc and pulled out a few healing items and ate them. A few of his smaller scars healed up, but his large gash on his face stayed the same.

"Hey! If you let me down, maybe i could help you-"
"No thanks human, you shouldn't even be here at the moment." He interrupted me rudely, but snared around the word 'human' like the word itself were poisonous if said out loud.

He sighed as he opened a portal under me as the strings slowly became loose around my body.

"Wait! WAIT! I can help! Really! I can uh,, i can help bandage your wounds! Just please let me stay!" I felt as if, if he says yes, than maybe i can get to know him better. I could become his friend even too! Maybe more...? I mean he is kinda hot-

".... Ugh fine, but only because im not that good at bandaging wounds myself..." The portal closed as the strings set me onto the ground, or well, dropped me onto the ground.

"Great! Here lemme just," i grabbed some bandages from my inventory as i grabbed for his arm.

"K33p th3 t0uch1ng t0 4 m1nimum!" He ripped his arm out of my grasp as i sat there in shock for a few seconds. He stared at me until i shook my head to ready myself.

"Alrightyy..."
I took the bandages and wrapped his skull carefully as he flinched a bit and shiver each time my fingers accidently grazed his tender bone.
I quickly tied off the bandages and looked over his shrill frame as he shivered under my glare.
I looked away.

"Im done, sorry for touching you a bit." He turned away as he stood and opened another portal.

"Its time for you to go back to your au." More of those blue strings came from the sky and slowly pushed me towards the portal.

"Wa-wait! Will i ever see you again!?" I asked as my throat hurt from how seemingly loud i screeched. The destroyer looked away and looked down as he pushed me through the portal.

"Never.. Not in a m1ll10n y34rs..."

[*YOU SHIVER FROM THE FACT THAT YOU'VE HEARD HIM SAY THOSE WORDS BEFORE*]
---
Sorry for it being short lol