error x nightmare x reaper (FLUFF)

I saw this ship in a YouTube video and thought it was ~cute~ so i decided to write about it! But don't worry im still taking requests! Also sorry about no picture i couldnt find one for this ship ;w; But anywaaaayssss, lets get to it!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-in the anti void-
~3rd POV~
Error was sitting on the floor of the anti void with his dark blue strings gently swaying above, the souls and dolls attached to them lightly swaying along with them as if the strings were the ring leaders, leading a band of marchers. He was waiting for someone, that someone was tall, dark and handsome, well, in errors mind. It was nightmare. Nightmare had also mentioned bringing a friend, which made error a bit annoyed because it was only supposed to be him and nightmare for the 'night'. (Error wanted that goopy di- buuut anywayyyss)
Soon enough a familiar goopy portal formed its shape a few feet away from where error was sitting, error quickly got up and ran over to the portal, he stood in front of it waiting for his lover. And yes, error and nightmare were dating, error asked nightmare out a few months ago and nightmare only could stutter out an OBVIOUSLY happy 'yes!!!'
Soon enough nightmare gently atepped through the oval shaped portal, his goop spilling a bit onto the anti voids floor, but then retreating to his body like snakes running to their prey. Error was about to say something when he saw someone, familiar step from the portal.

"Error, this is-"

"..... Reaper?"
Nightmare was cut off by errors shakey voice as the glitch stared down the hooded floating reaper with tear filled eyes.

"Uhhh. Hi? Yes im reaper, who are you-"
Error than hugged reaper, surprising both nightmare and reaper. Reaper yelped a bit during error unexpected hug,

"OH YOU DUMMY! ITS ME GENO CODED 301" Reaper stayed silent as nightmares only eyelight went out.

It was completely silent. The only sound was the little tings of clinking whenever strings bumped into each other.

"..... Are. You, r-really g-geno...?" Reaper shakily asked, obvious sadness mixed with pure joy in his tone of voice.

"Why would i lie to you?" Error stated. Reaper hugged error back resulting in a squeak from error.

"Huh, so how do you guys see each other?"
nightmare asked with a confused look on his face.

"Well we were originally dating for 2 years before error, I disappeared." Both of the other skeletons replied at the same time.

Nightmare was silent.

"So, what happens now. Error, who do you choose to be with?" This was very sudden to the point where it also surprised error. Soon both reaper and nightmare were staring at him.

"U-uhmmm... I cant choose! Cant i love both of you?!" Nightmare looked at error than at reaper. He walked up to error and hugged him.

"Anything for you baby boy~" nightmare purred out, he used one of his tentacles to wrap around reaper and bring him into the hug.

"What do you think reaper?" Error asked as nightmare turned his head towards him.

".... I think its a great idea." Reaper stated joining in the hug.

-20 minutes later-

The three were cuddling on a giant beanbag chair that was perfectly placed in the middle of the anti void. Error was in the middle, nightmare was to the right and reaper was to the left. They were all as comfy as they could be. Until reapers eye sockets widened.

"Wait, if your geno. Then does that mean aftertale has copys?!" Reaper yelped.

"Yup, im from the original. My original au was destroyed and replaced with a copy so ink could stop all the timelines and copy's of my au from crumbling. Yet he never decided to even consider looking for me, let alone be nice to me whenever i tried to explain." Error whispered, clearly wanting more cuddles. Nightmare looked at the two then closed his eyes once more.

"Eh, i don't wanna care right now so lets just cuddle till we all fall asleep, 'kay?"
Error nodded as he cuddled into nightmares chest as reaper sighed and wrapped his arms around error while also interlinking his fingers with nightmares as they all nuzzled into a comforting sleep.

"Goodnight" they all sighed in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~reaper: °¬°
Nightmare: ·'^'·
Error: ×_×
Me: ©^©

Mk welp here ya go im writing this during an 11 hour trip to colorado to see da mountains lol