//Racers, errorlust//

(THIS IS AN AU!! it's a racing au I came up with, with the help of my girlfriend 🥰 it's basically where the bad guys are illegal racers and the good guys are cops that are trying to stop the illegal races but always fail. Blue brings lust to one of the races for fun to cheer lust up and low and behold he flirts with the most popular racer there, Error.)
(SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLED WORDS! I'M VERY TIRED WHILE WRITING THIS!)
(ENJOY!!)
---

<Errors POV>

It was finally time.
I popped on my helmet and readied my racing suit as I looked myself up and down in my mirror.

I was ready to go out a race again.

Every Friday night, me and a few other racers, whether new or old, popular or unpopular, go out and race around the city.

We don't call it anything like drag racing since it's illegal, we like to call it.

"A little game"
Sure the name may be a bit boring but this show we put on is so much farther from boring than fireworks on the 4th of July.

On these 'game nights', I set out with my group of friends, and we all head out to the track. We set up and wait for the people to celebrate rolling in to watch us race and bet on the winner.

I'm a personally favorite of many since I never let em down.

I'm the most popular racer on the track and I always win. Sometimes we stage car crashes just to make the crowd go wild, but either way I always come out in the front of the race.

I polish up my mirrors, my windows and my tires and I get ready to head out. My bones glisten from the moonlight, and the led lights on my car glow a dim red.
My 'bone-tight' suit is actually a two piece that shows my ribs a bit, my shorts go a bit above my knees.  I have gloves that show my fingers and boots that help me stomp on my peddle.
My helmet shines from all of the lights as I hop into my racing car, I press a button that makes the roof come off and I press another button that's on the side of my helmet that causes a few decor bits on it to glow the same dim red that my led lights on the car glowed.
I revved up my music as I raced out of the drive way, I raced up a few hills and into the city, I passed a few boring looking cars and ran past lights at sonic speeds without even checking the colors of em.

I spotted the enter center that led to the racing court.
I pulled up and saw killer at the front desk,

"Error! Our number one racer, hey man! Ya gonna make us some more money tonight?" Killer asked as I showed him my racing card that basically told him I could race here.

"Yup, you know damn well that once I show up they all pull out their wallets for bets! " I chuckled a bit as I high-fived him while I drove into the racing area. I parked into the racing line as I turned off my car. I noticed nightmare walking over to me as he waved his hand at me, his black suit seemed more fancy today than usual.

"Error! Good to see you." Nightmare and I shook hands,

"Hey nightmare. Say, what's up with the fancied out suit? Ya think ya might actually beat me tonight or something?" Me and nightmare shared a quick laugh before he answered my question.

"Well, Blue stated that he would be bringing a friend with him to cheer them up after a bad break up or something. " I nodded before seeing more racers and people show up, I nodded back to nightmare before hopping back into my car and revving it up, I saw from the corner of my vision that nightmare was doing the same.

-

<Lusts POV>

I got ready in my lavender, long sleeved crop top and fish net tights before adding on my black, sleek shorts and my knee high black heels.
I heard knocking at the door and knew it was blueberry,