//Its over...isnt it? PART 2//

(Second part of the first bit! Enjoy ink being beat to near extinction😍🎻✨)
---
<Errors POV>
Ink had just left to go make up with dream, all his things were packs and sitting by the door.

I made pj and gradient breakfast before they left for school. But right before gradient left he stopped at the door and dug something out of his backpack, it was 3 small vials of glitter.

"I heard you and mom yelling last night, and decided that it would funny if you pranked mom by putting glitter on his stuff before he leaves!" Gradient smiled brightly as i took the glittery vials and chuckled.

"Thanks for the idea gradient, i'll make sure mommy gets lots of pranks while your gone!" I kissed gradients forehead as he left for the bus with pj, i took the vial and looked at all of inks bags of clothing that was perfectly set by the door.

A few glittery bags couldn't hurt me.

But ooooo will it hurt ink =)

---A few glittery minutes later---

I left to wash my hands as i chuckled. I made sure to soak every bags contents with glitter right before deciding to call my family. They'll get a kick out of ruining his things.

Look, i know im being petty but.

This isn't the first time i've caught him cheating...

I don't wanna bother you all with details but its happened once or twice before now, i broke up with ink but he begged me to get back together. I gave him another chance and we were happy, until now...

So that's why im making up for the pettiness i should've went through with last time!

Right after i made the call i heard a portal opening in my living room right before horrors voice was heard laughing along with a few Chara's.

"Duncle Error!~ We're here!~" One of the chara's yelled in a sing song voice.
I walked by down the hallway to see horror with bottles of glue, killer and dust had bags of what I assumed to be glitter from the sparkling contents that fell out of the bag every now and then. Nightmare and the chara's with multiple sticker packs and markers. And lastly cross and blue with tie dye items like the coloring supplies, gloves and a mat.

"Heh, what do I ask about first?" I chuckled as killer grinned more.

"Well,, first we're gonna tie dye all of his nice white shirts!" Killer laughed.

I listened to all of their ideas as I just nodded and let them do whatever at this point.
I was a bit tired so I decided to drink some coffee.
Before I knew it, all of inks messy stuff was thrown back into his slightly now stained luggage. I chuckled a bit as I gave everyone their goodbye hugs and kisses since they were like my close family.

Once I turned by head towards a knock at the door, I heard a portal open up and quickly close.

I opened it to see pj and gradient standing at the door holding their backpacks as they looked excited to be home.

I hugged them and gave them both smothering kisses.

"How was school my little munchkins? " pj and gradient giggled at all the kisses as they set their backpacks by the door near inks luggage which I quickly moved into the kitchen.

"It was awesome" the two yelled in unison as they sat in the living room snacking on cookies as error turned on the TV and handed gradient the remote.

Error smiled as he left the room to grab something.

He came back to find the two children watching Steven universe, error took a picture of the two children watching TV before sending the picture to a group chat with him and the others in it.

Error:'The children watching a movie <33'
*Insert picture*

Cross:'How adorable! How are they doing? '

Killer: 'Awww I wish dust would have kids with me already,, '

Dust:'killer!!! '

Error:'@ Cross, they've been great actually! They-

Right before error could finish texting, ink had barged through the door and grabbed his luggage before slamming the door behind him.

Error frowned as the children looked shook.

"How about I make some spaghetti for dinner? "
And with that, the two children immediately hopped up and paused their show.

"YAY!!"
--
Error, pj and gradient had been eating at the table before they all got up to rinse their plates on the sink and put them in the dish washer.

"Hey dad, can we watch a movie together in your room? " gradient joined pj in giving puppy dog eyes up towards their now single father.

Error sighed before lifting them both up into his arms.

"Of coarse my little munchkins! " Error heard the little skeletons giggle as he turned off the lights that were on in the kitchen and the living room, remembering to turn off the living room TV as well before carrying the two laughing children into his room. Gradient grabbed the remote from the bed side table as they all three layed in the large bed.

Error nuzzled up with his two children before watching the screen.

He than got an angry text from a certain ext of his as he chuckled, turning his notification sound all the way down.
---
(Sorry for another short chapter lol)