//anotha one (lime)//

Yuh its another kinda short straight to the point lime while i work on other much longer chapter-
---
Error pushed nightmare against the wall in their bedroom, the others were sound asleep so error made sure to close the door quietly as to not wake them.

Nightmare blushed a bit as for he was in his passive form.

He usually changed into it when he felt safest, like before showers, in bed and sometimes around the others during family game night.
Yup, him and the gang + error were now all a big family!

Error turned back over as he silently banged his fist right next to nightmares skull as he went in for a kiss.
Nightmare didn't hesitate to kiss back as he wrapped his arms around errors neck.

Nightmares passive form was a bit shorter than error so he had to look up at a bit of an angle to actually be able to kiss error back, and as for error, he had to lean down to kiss him.

Usually it was just a smaller session, they kissed, they said their 'i love you 's to each other.

But tonight was a bit different.

Error entered tongue this time!

For the first time in forever error had the balls to enter his tongue.

He licked at nightmares teeth asking for entrance, nightmare fought and licked back fighting for dominance. He slowly turned to his goopy form pushing error back a little,

But error grabbed nightmare by the waist and pinned him down to the bed. He entered his tongue before nightmare could say anything.

This time he had won, just like every other time.
He had taken nightmare by surprise once again and took over dominance.

Error enter one of his five tongues into nightmares mouth, he worked his tongue around exploring every inch of nightmares mouth. Their tongues danced as if they were at a ball. But once nightmare had tried to fight back again, error entered another tongue. Their tongues fought as errors tongues ganged up on nightmares, nightmare patted errors back signalling to him that he needed air,

"Da-damn glitchy, its almost like you've been wanting that for a while-"

"Take as much air as ya can nighty because i don't feel like stopping again."
Error cut nightmare off again, and when he saw nightmare take a deep breath in he went back at it. He shoved three tongues into nightmares mouth making him lean more into the kiss.

Error than bit nightmares bottom lip(?) Causing nightmare to jump from the sudden action.

"Now your really w-working me up,-" nightmare was cut off by error biting and sucking on his collarbone, quickly leaving barely noticable marks as he went for his neck.
Nightmare squeaked a bit as error smiled against his neck.

"All bark and no bite nighty~ ya always talk about topping me around the others but never seem to do so when we're alone now do ya?~" now this got nightmare good, he jumped into another kiss causing error to smirk. He kissed back as he turned off their side table lamp. They might just be able to feel a bit more calm, especially since their going to have a lot of work to do tomorrow.
----
(I made this while being really tired so if nothing makes sense blame my insomniac self for staying up so late and not sleeping for more than 5 hours-)