error x lust (fluff and smut)

WARNING: HARDCORE SEX / PET PLAY / DIRTY TALK /

Dom: error

Sub: lust

But anyways enjoy ya kinky fuc*ers!~
_______________

Lusts POV:

Before i left me and rurus house i grabbed my keys and gave my glitchy bear a smooch.

He smirked widely, wider than normal.

"Something up hun?" I asked as my glitched babe only chuckled a bit.

"Well baby, when you get home, i was thinking we could have a great time to celebrate the ending of 2020!" I blushed a bit getting the hint.

"Oh and i shoved a vibrator in your ass while you slept lol"

...

My hubby understands me a little to well.

"Oh glitchy bear!~ i guess i'll have to, hold back a bit~" i flirted a bit with my glitchy husband before kissing him and walking out the door.

--------

(During lusts work -3rd POV-)

Lust was dancing on the pole as greedy lustful old men cheered and threw wads of cash at him and onto the floor he was standing on. Suddenly lust felt a quick pleasure in his ass. The vibrator going off.
It was small but sure as hell hit all lusts good spots.

Lust held in his moans of pleasure with ease as he's had to do it many times before, but lust knew he would get much more pleasure when he got home.

And of coarse after a long day or getting dolled up, texting his hubby on his short breaks and dancing for people he didn't know, he finally got to go home. And damn, was he happy about it.

He thought about all the lewd things his glitchy bear would do with him tonight.

-ŵ*1h €4r04-
  (With error)

Error was getting everything ready for his amazing husband, he had wanted to try out certain things with him for a while now, error had a few things planned out such as strong vibrator play, a bit of pet play and maybe even some degrading if lust was ok with it. Error and lust had created a safe word for if they don't want to try out certain things anymore and that safe word was, 'no!' Pretty plain and simple but that's how error liked it to be completely honest, error wanted a simple indicator that the other was uncomfortable with whatever they're doing.

As if on que, lust had walked into the house and closed the door and locked it right when error was done setting up things.

"Lusty~ im going to blindfold you and lead you upstairs ok?~" lust quickly nodded as he closed his eyes while error blindfolded him.

Error lead the other up the stairs and towards their room opening and closing the door behind them.

Error then put a collar on lusts neck and tore off the blindfold.

Error lightly tugged the chain attached to the collar and lustfully smirked at his husband. Lust was following error to the bed when suddenly error asked him something,

"Lusty, would you be ok with degrading?" ruru had asked in a light calming tone making lust blush a but from the sudden attention from the other.

"Of coarse! I've never tried it out but i've heard its pretty kinky!" Lust smiled brightly as he hugged error.

Error let out a sigh of relief and lightly pushed lust onto the bed. He then took out the controller for the vibrator inside of lust and tur ed it to a low but wonderful setting. Lust immediately let out a moan. Error pinned him to the bed as he pulled on the chain to the collar. But he wanted more from lust, so he turned the vibrator up two notches.

"F-fuuuuckkkk!~" lust moaned out as he grabbed onto the sheets of the bed. Error then turned the vibrator up more as lust went crazy beneath him. Lust started grabbing onto error and panting loudly as he clawed at errors back. Error then decided to slowly pull down his and lusts pants and boxers to release their throbbing little friends.

(I never finished this sorry i might later tho)